Chapter 7- Locked up

Recap... 

I get out of my chair and say "Yes, sir." I exaggeratedly bow before turning on my heels and leaving the room.

Ariana:

I make my way back to the entrance of the penthouse and go into the living room. I hear Vincenzo stomp out of his office and make his way down the hallway upstairs.

After searching upstairs he comes back down looking as pissed as ever.

I can tell he's about to leave thinking I got out until he spots where I am.

"Get up," he says stalking towards me.

"What if I feel comfortable here?"

He stands in front of me before picking me up and carrying me back upstairs. I kick and scream.

"Let me down."

I manage to knee him in the stomach but he just tightens his grip on my legs.

"You bastard, put me down."

We enter a room the he closes and locks it before chucking me on the bed and looming over me. I quickly move back but he grabs my legs so I don't get to far.

I know he's stronger than me so I decide to stop to save my energy.

"You cannot leave this room until I say so, got it?"

"Why?"

"This is my home not yours, you cannot disrespect me and expect to be free within my home."

I roll my eyes and say "Yes sir."

His face hardens and he glares at me. Damn I thought you wanted respect.

He stares at me for a good while before letting me go and walking to the door.

"The bathroom is over there," he says pointing to his left. "The closet is over there," he adds pointing to his right.

"If you behave, tonight I will show you around my home and tomorrow you can get your phone back."

Afterwards he leaves shutting the door behind him. He seriously took my phone while he carried me up here.

I'm beyond fuming.

He better not look through it. I have important contacts, not to mention he can find my identity through that.

It's not like I'm dumb enough to use the same phone for for personal contacts and my underground work but there's still some incriminating evidence on my personal phone.

Underground fighting isn't on the same level as Vincenzo but still. It's something he doesn't need to know about.

I get off the bed and decide to look through the room. It's nicer than where I was living before.

It would be better if I was here freely.

I look around for any hidden cameras or voice recorders and find none. That's a good sign at least.

I have a massive bed that feels like it's made of clouds, a tv but with no remote so I guess Vincenzo took that to, a bookshelf with no books, and a nightstand with an alarm and a lamp on it but nothing inside.

I decide to look in the closet. There's pretty much nothing in here but I find a few massive t-shirts and sweatshirts with VC on the tags. As well as some sweatpants with the same VC on their tags.

I truly hope I get new clothes because I'm not walking around in Vincenzo's clothing.

I decide to look in the bathroom next.