Chapter 4- Mafia?!

Recap...

I slow down a bit. As I jog towards the gym but bump into someone. I look up ready to yell at them. Fuck. It's sour puss.

Ariana:

Sour puss decided to drive me to "Boss's" house because he isn't at the warehouse. Once we make it to a rich apartment complex sour puss takes me to the elevator and swipes a key card on a scanner. Apparently "boss" only wants me to enter his penthouse. Just great. The elevator dings once I reach his penthouse and I hesitate before walking in. The elevator door closes and now there's no turning back.

"Ariana," a stern voice behind me says. I jump slightly and turn around. It's "boss" I don't even know what to say at this point so I just stand there like an idiot. I usually only act like this when I feel helpless, like with my "family" or Casey. But I don't feel helpless right now so why the fuck am I frozen. "Why did you try to run away?" He asks coming closer to me. I have to crane my neck to look at him. "Because I don't like being watched," I say. It's the half-truth. "That was the deal, now you've broken the deal," he says. He never said I couldn't run away. "Now I have to punish you for that," he says. Hell no. "Technically I didn't break the deal though. You said I would be watched to see if I go to the police or run away. Never that I couldn't do that," I say quickly before he comes any closer.

He stops for a minute. After a while, he nods and says "That is true. You can go, on the condition that you won't run away again. If you do then there will be punishments" "Fine," I say and roll my eyes. Who does he think he is? "Remember what I said about respect, watch how you talk to me," he says. "Why should I respect you, you haven't earned my respect. For all I know you could be some sex trafficking gang leader," I snap. He looks disgusted but quickly covers it. "I kill sex trafficking gangs, never compare me to them again. And clearly, no one told you who I was," he says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm Vincenzo Catalano, the leader of the Sicilian Mafia," he says. Oh fuck. I'm so screwed. "Take this as your final warning, ever disrespect me again and I will punish you. You've had too many passes," he says. I just nod my head. What does he even mean by punishments? He looks at me for a second before walking into the elevator and telling me to follow him. We get down to the lobby and he takes me to his car driving me back to my school. I just listen to him and go back to the school finishing my school day.

I shouldn't have run away. He's much more dangerous than I thought. I really just thought he ran a gang. I only added the sex trafficking part to see his reaction. But Mafia. And the Sicilian Mafia out of all of them. The Sicilian Mafia is the biggest Mafia in the world. It's said that Vincenzo is ruthless and lives to kill people. I usually don't pay attention to the rumors but now that I've been essentially kidnapped by him I think it's time to start worrying.

I just continue walking until I get to my house. I don't even think my spot will help me so I might as well go home. I hopefully can pass Jacob and Zeke. Once I get through the front door I'm consumed by an overwhelming smell. I want to throw up. It's the "amazing" mixture of smoke, vomit, and alcohol. I just continue to walk through until a disgusting voice calls my name. So I walk back into the living room. "Yes sir?" I ask Jacob. "Go get me another beer," he says. I listen and go get him one. After handing it to him I ask him "Am I allowed to go to my room now sir?" I just want this to day to end. "You can after you please me, get on your knees," he says. I do it. If I don't I'll be punished. When I'm done I go to my room and just lay in my bed. 

I've always wondered what I did to deserve this life. I don't control anything in my life really. Which is why I got into underground fighting. It's a stress reliever and makes me feel strong. But even though I could easily hurt Jacob and Zeke I don't know what happens to me when I'm around them. I don't feel strong. I'm helpless. Am I really deserving to be the top underground fighter if I can't even stand up to them? After laying there for awhile my eyes start to get heavy and I welcome the darkness.

Nightmare

"Ariana, I know you're in here," Jacob says.  I curl up into a tighter ball, I'm hiding in the bathroom closet. I hear him shuffling around. I feel like I'm suffocating. I try to not make any noise but I'm breathing too hard. The door flies open and Jacob stands over me with a wicked smile on his face. "My friends are going to have a lot of fun with you now," he says and grabs me. I plead with him to let me go but he doesn't listen. Why would he? He'll never change.

"You thought you could get away from us huh," Tom says walking over. Tom grabs me and drags me to the couch. They all start hitting me simultaneously ripping my clothes off. "We're going to enjoy this," Jacob says as I feel him go inside me. It hurts so much, I scream and a grimy hand covers my mouth. I can't believe it's happening again. I start to bleed down there, it's hurt so much. I try to scream again but I can't. Jacob picks me up and puts me on his lap and starts thrusting. "Stop please," I beg him. He chokes me and continues harder. I start scratching at his hand and he finally releases me after I feel a liquid go into me. Tom drags me upstairs and throws me into the bathroom after  Garret and him have their way with me as well."Clean yourself off you slut," he says and leaves. I can only cry. I'm bleeding still like the two other times this has happened. I just want to know why they do this to me. I manage to get the strength to get into the shower after crying for a while. I wash away the blood and try to scratch away their marks. I scratch my skin until it starts bleeding and then I pass out from the pain. 

Flashback over