Chapter 13- Surprise

Recap...

I stay down here and decide to put on a movie.

Ariana:

While watching the movie I jump hearing a bang from upstairs. It sounded like a bomb.

No. It can't be.

If it was I think the penthouse would have some kind of smoke come in. Or I'd already be dead. I think.

Did Vincenzo fall or something? He is pretty big he could make a big boom.

Should I go check on him?

You don't even know where he is.

Right. He'll be fine.

I resume my movie and keep watching. A few minutes later though I hear another bang.

I sigh and decide to go investigate this time.

Once could be an accident. Twice is never an accident.

I make my way upstairs and decide to check his office first.

He's not in there.

I walk down to Vincenzo's room and put my ear against it.

I hear nothing for a few minutes so I go to open the door before freezing.

I start to hear grunts from the other side of the door.

It doesn't sound like he's in pain though. More like pleasure.

Should I even look inside?

No.

I already walked all the way up here. I want to know what those bangs were.

Against my better judgement I open the door and Vincenzo doesn't even notice me right away.

He's on his bed completely naked and jerking off with his eyes closed.

Oh shit.

"Ariana oh my god."

"What?"

His eyes fly open and he looks at me shocked. You literally called my name.

Oh wait.

No.

Absolutely not.

"How long have you been there?"

"Like a minute."

"You watched for a minute?"

"I was shocked."

"Don't enter my room without knocking ever again ok," he says sternly as he gets out of bed with a sheet wrapped around his waist.

"Ok, can I just ask something though."

"Uh, sure."

"Were you moaning my name?"

"No."

"Hmm, ok."

I shut the door and make my way back downstairs.

I don't know what to feel.

Was he really moaning my name or was he telling the truth?

Do I even want to know the answer?

Probably not.

I take a deep breath and sigh before grabbing the remote. I'll just focus on my movie and not worry about this.

It's probably best just to act like it never happened and never bring it up again. For both our sakes.

Vincenzo: