Chapter 16- Life Changing

Recap...

He walks towards me and offers me a gun.

"Would you like to?" He asked but it definitely wasn't a question. It was a dare.

Ariana:

I raise my eyebrow and look him in the eyes.

His stare is intense and I drop my eyes down to the gun. It's not like it'd hurt me to take the gun.

I've thought about it countless times but even now I could still be put in foster care. People are going to notice both my "parents" suddenly going missing and start asking questions.

I shouldn't do it.

Vincenzo moves the gun and takes the safety off now holding it closer to me.

I look back up to his eyes. I know if I don't kill them he will. So maybe I should just do it myself.

It'll be the justice I've wanted.

I take the gun from his hand and stand up.

I feel his stare as I aim and shoot the gun twice. Into my "mom's" skull then into my "father's".

Giving him enough time to see her body hit the ground.

I take the safety off and hand it back to Vincenzo.

"You may go."

I remove my eyes from the dead bodies and look up towards Vincenzo.

He nods to the door.

I take the opportunity and walk out. Someone leads me back out and into the car with Le'Roy.

By the time I get up to the penthouse it's already 7:30pm.

I decided to take a shower to cleanse myself for the day. I can't stop thinking  about what's going to happen now.

With them dead a social worker will come knocking on my door sooner or later.

They won't find me at "home" then they'll move to the school to get me.

They'll probably ask a shit ton of questions about where I live and why I wasn't there for weeks because surely the neighbors have noticed something off.

Eventually I step out of the bathroom and start to go to my closet.

"Finally, you're out," Vincenzo says making me jump.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Well, this is my house."

"And this is the room you designated for me. Shouldn't I get some privacy from the arrangement?"

"Not right now."

I roll my eyes and he stands up from my bed walking closer to me.

"What have I said about rolling your eyes?"

"At this point I don't care, what happened today will change my life."

"That's no reason to disrespect me," he says stepping closer so now I can practically hear his heartbeat.

I clutch my towel tighter.

"Besides why should they live?"

"Now I'm going to go into foster care because you just had to kill them right away."

He chuckles "You won't go into foster care. I have the ability to control the police do you really think I can't control CPS?"

I never thought about that. I lick my lips and start to respond but Vincenzo grabs me instead.

Now he's holding me close to him by my waist.

"What the-"

He starts kissing my neck effectively leaving me speechless.

He nips at my skin and I let out a low moan making him smirk against my skin.

This continues for awhile until his hands start to move up to wear I'm holding my towel.

"Can I take this off?" He asks pulling back to look at me.

"Yes," I say nodding.

My towel drops to the floor and he returns to kissing my neck as he picks me up carrying me to the bed.

He slowly kisses down my body.

Now kissing my inner thighs at an agonizingly slow pace.

I try to push myself down but he holds me firmly making me groan in frustration.

He looks up at me while rubbing up and down my hips.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks cocking his brow.

"Just eat me out already."

"Beg then."

I sigh "Please."

He kisses the lips of my pussy making me gasp at the sudden contact.

That's all he does.

"Come on, please just eat me out."

He smirks and licks up my folds leaving a kiss on my button.

"Hm."

He continues this time licking and kissing my pussy before slightly sitting up while spreading my legs.

He groans before going back down this time sticking his tongue up my hole.

"Oh my god," I whine arching my back.

He starts going a bit faster before suddenly stopping keeping his tongue still.

I whimper before moving my hips to fuck myself with his tongue.

Eventually he pulls out and quickly replaced his tongue with his finger.

He continues to finger me until I ask him for more. He refused to do anything unless I asked or begged for it.

~ The next morning ~

I wake up slightly sore and still exhausted the next morning.

Vincenzo was surprisingly gentle last night. He even stopped when I was done.

That me be the bare minimum but I wasn't used to that.

Even with my exes or hookups that I chose to do it with never really listened to what I wanted.

I feel something moving besides me so I look over only to see Vincenzo sitting on my bed looking at me.

"I brought you some things," he says.

He hands me a tray and I grab it.

He made me food and gave me two pills.

"What are these for?" I ask pointing to them.

"One is ibuprofen and the other is a morning after pill if you want to take it."

"Oh, that's smart. Thank you."

"You're welcome, I have to go now. You have to got to school after you finish eating. I called the school already telling them you'd be late."

"Ok, bye." I say.

He nods and walks out.

I look down at the tray and first take the pills before I start to eat.

I'm dressed and ready around 10:00 and ended up getting to school at 10:23.

I had to go into my classroom in the middle of teaching which I hated.

I wish I got here later or hell even earlier. As long as I got here during passing time.