Last Night of Sleep

Little Prius liked cuddling up with her mommy and daddy.
She especially liked sleeping on her daddy's chest.

"You're really good with her Dom".
"I'm a natural I guess".

"Mr and Mrs Toretto I'm gonna take Prius to the nursery now".
"Now? Do you have to? Letty said sadness in her tone.
"Yes we do, don't worry you'll see her first thing in the morning".

Dom and Letty both kissed their daughter goodnight, then the nurse took Prius to the nursery.

xXXXXXXxxxxxXXX
"These stitches are really uncomfortable, can't move very much, I feel so squirmish".
"Damn man, you got stitches down there?!"
"Yeah, apparently I tore a little"
"Ouch, but it was all worth it right?
"Of course it was".

"I wonder how's she's sleeping?"
"Yeah me too, I mean she's so tiny and fragile, I wonder how she's doing?"
"Wanna take a peep?"
"I thought you'd never asked"

Dom helped Letty into a wheelchair and wheeled her to the nursery window and helped her up.

"I never thought true love would be making one as lovely as she"
"Stevie wonder couldn't have said it better himself"

"You know she's got your nose and your thick black hair ,Let"
"And she's got eyes and your complexion Dom"
"Our baby girl precious as ever"
"Soon we'll be able to bring her home and she'll meet the rest of the family".

"I really wish my dad was here"
"Dom, he's here in spirit, he's watching over all of us and I know he's up there lookin down on his granddaughter and he's proud of you and what you've accomplished".
"You always know exactly what to say"

Letty kissed Dom.

"Did you ever picture this would happen to us" Letty asked Dom snuggling up to him closer.
"I did but not as perfect as this" Dom said kissing her head.
"Neither did I Dom".

"So what now?"
"Now let's give our baby some sleep and you and I need some sleep too"
"Better be prepared Toretto, last night of sleep after this its just long, tiring sleepless nights for you and me.

Dom and Letty both laughed just thinking about it.

In the room Dom tucked Letty in and just watched her sleep for a while, then he whispered in her ears "I love you Letty, more than anything".

Letty turned to face him still half asleep and said " I love you too Dominic Toretto".

They both kissed a little and Letty and Dom both fell asleep on each other.