We'll figure it out

it was a Sunday afternoon and everyone had come to Dom and Letty's to have their traditional Sunday barbecue.

"how you doing, Letty?"

"i'm doing much better, Roman"

"glad to hear that".

"Dom, is the chicken done yet?"

"patience, O'Connor patience".

"make it quick".

just at that moment Sujitha had come to join the party.Roman ran to her and kissed her passionately.

"hey, Sujitha, long time".

"sorry, guys it's been very busy at work"

"chicken's done" Dom yelled from the barbecue pit.

everybody took their seats. Letty sat on Dom's lap. Dom held Letty by the hip to support her.

"i'm gonna say grace today" Brian said.

"go ahead Brian".

everyone held hands as Brain said grace.

"father thank you for gathering everyone here today, thank you for the wonderful chicken and other dishes we're about to eat, thank you for our blooming business in the garage and thank you for blessing our family with a baby... Amen".

"what????" Roman said.

"I'm PREGNANT guys!!!" Mia said excited.

Letty's face changed from happiness to slightly shocked and disappointed.

Dom held on to her tighter trying to comfort her.

"that's wonderful news Mia"

"Dom..Letty, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to...

"that's alright Mia, I'm very happy for you and Brian, I'm gonna be an uncle"Dom said.

throughout the rest of the lunch Letty didn't say much. she just kept taking sips of her Corona.

later on towards the evening the boys decided to watch an old Greggory Peck movie. Mia was in the kitchen washing the dishes. Dom decided to help her and have a little chat with his little sister.

"Mia, i really am happy for you and Brian".

"thanks, Dom, i really didn't mean to blurt it out like that, i know Letty is still trying to get over it, i am very sorry Dom".

"don't worry she is very happy for you i know it, she's just going through some hard times that's all".

"where is she anyways?"

"i thought she was watching the movie with the guys"

"she was then she suddenly mysteriously went disappeared".

"i know exactly where she is".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Letty drove to the beach in her Torino Cobra. she needed some time alone.

Dom knew exactly where she was and he drove to the beach. he found her in her usual spot.

"there she is".

Letty smiled seeing Dom. he took a seat next to Letty. she rested her head on his shoulder.

"there's something about the ocean that clams me down"

"i noticed".

"look, Dom I'm sorry for leaving like that without telling anyone but i just couldn't stay any longer".

" i know".

"i remembered the first time when we told everyone we were having a baby, and know our daughter isn't around anymore it just hit me like a ton of bricks. Gosh, it isn't fair when you love something with all your heart, mind and soul it suddenly just gets ripped away from you, and now my little girl isn't ever coming back to me".

"she's always going to be in our memories and in our hearts".

"maybe that's the problem, the only memory that i can picture of her is when i saw her in the hospital on her death bed, motionless and lifeless and that gut wrenching feeling that i am never seeing her again and that i couldn't do anything to save her".

"we'll figure it out, we always do and we always will, i lost Prius but i am never losing you, no matter what happens and no matter how long it takes for us to get over it, i want you to know  i got your back and I'm always gonna be around for you cause you don't turn you back on family.."

"even when they do".

"that's right".

"thank you Dom, underneath all that tough guyness there's a kind, warm, loving and caring man that i fell for, i'm truly blessed to have been married to you" Letty said kising Dom.

"you got that right".

Dom and Letty stayed on the beach a little while longer enjoying the cold breeze and each other's company.