Family Outing

It's been two months since Prius was brought home.

"Letty what do you say we go out for a family outing".
"I would love that, besides Prius hasn't gone out since we brought her home."
"We could call the rest of the crew too".
"That would be awesome".
"We'll have a picnic by the beach, go for a swim have a couple of Coronas".
"That sounds amazing, you call Brian and Tej and I'll call Roman and Han"
"Sounds like a plan".

"We need some light snacks too, I'll make some tuna sandwiches just how they like it on white no crust and mashed potatoes with a Caesar salad on the side".
"My mouths watering already".

Dom and Letty called their friends and they all agreed that a picnic by the beach sounded perfect.
They meet at the beach and immediately Brian reached out for Prius.

"Brian you've held far too long, it's my turn" Mia stated.
"It's nice to see you guys spending time with our daughter".
"Who wouldn't want to?, she's the cutest baby ever" Roman said.
"That's what you get when you mix Dom and Letty together" Tej said.

Dom and Letty just laughed.

Letty and Mia were arranging all the food on a picnic mat while the guys were chilling with a Corona in hand.
"Food ready guys!"

They said grace and everybody dug in filling their mouths with food.
"Letty you still remember how I like my tuna"
"Yeah, tuna in white no crust".
"DAMN, Letty this Caesar is off the hook".
"It's an old Ortiz family secret".
XxXxXxXxxxxxxxxXxxxxXxx

After a good satisfying meal everybody soaked in the sun. Roman and Tej were playing volleyball with Han and Brian.

"Roman stop cheating" Brian said.
"Everything's fair in love and volleyball baby"
Shut up and play you idiot"

Dom was building sand castles with Prius while Letty chatted with Mia.

"I've never seen my brother this happy before"
"He's a changed man".
"It's nice to see him like this, he was just like this before my dad died".
"I remember".
"Prius has brought happiness to him again".
"I'm glad she's come into our lives".

Dom carried Prius and ran towards Letty.

"Babe wanna go for a swim".
"Sure, Mia please watch Prius".
"Finally I get to hold my niece".

Let jumped on Dom's back and he carried her all the way to water. They both soaked in the water, splashing each other enjoying the cold breeze brushing against their faces. The beach reminded them of when they got married in the Dominican Republic. The atmosphere was romantic and love was in the air.

Dom lifted Letty on his hips and kissed her passionately. A very long never ending kiss that brought back memories of them together.
XxXXxxxxXXxxxxxXxXxxxxxXxxxxxXXX

It was nearly sunset. Dom and Letty were with Prius sitting on the edge of a rock. Brian and Mia were cuddling with each other. Han, Roman and Tej were enjoying the scenery of the beach.

"Letty you look absolutely breath taking in this light".
"Thanks babe".
"This family outing turned out great, Prius enjoyed herself".
"She definitely did, she was such a good baby today".

"Wanna take a stroll on the beach?"
"I thought you'd never ask".

Dom put his daughter I her pram and pushed it across the beach and right by his side was Letty holding his arm. They loved the feeling of the cold water in between their toes.

And just as the sun was setting Dom and Letty shared a romantic deep kiss.

"Us against the world babe".
"Us against the world Dom".