Father daughter bonding.

After the beach everybody went their separate ways.
Prius was still full of energy.
Dom and Letty reached their home pretty quickly after their family outing.

"Babe, I'm going to wash the dishes, can you please put Prius to bed".
"Yeah, okay".

But Prius had other plans. She wasn't tired at all.

"I don't think she wants to sleep"
"Dom, she has to".
"Awwwwww come on Ortiz, let her stay up a little while longer, eventually she'll be knocked out".
"Fine 20 minutes no more no less".
"That's my girl".

Letty was washing the dishes while Dom was playing with his daughter.
Prius was on Dom's shirtless chest trying to climb up her daddy.
Dom just enjoyed watching her.

Then Dom put Prius on his lap having a conversation with his daughter.
"Did you enjoy your day at the beach sweety? You know your grandpa used to take me to the beach too. We would fish, kayak and swim all day long. Those were some good times. And what's even more exciting is that I'm gonna do all those things with you too".

Prius just gurgled in delight.

Letty was still washing the dishes and was amazed at Dom. He truly had changed. Letty could see that Prius was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Dom and Prius were playing with cars now.

"This is a 49 Corvett, and this one is daddy's car a 69 Dodge Charger, when you're about 17 or 18 I'll teach you how to drive these cars".
"That's not fair Toretto, we started when we were 15".
"That doesn't mean she is, I mean you got your scar when you were 15 first street race".
"Whose fault was that?"
"I was trying to get some girls, but lost control of my car. And look at where that's gotten me. I got you that night and ever since I am one happy man".
Letty leaned in and gave Dom a huge kiss.

With all the talking between her parents Prius was slowly dozing off.

"Looks like the little one is ready for bed".
"Come on Toretto, let's tuck our daughter in".

Dom carried Prius up. Dom and Letty changed Prius's diaper and put her in a comfortable onesie and then tucked their daughter in her crib.

"Look at our little angel, all cosy in her crib".
"She's simply amazing, Letty".
"The apple of my eye".

Dom and Letty stood beside their daughters crib until she was fully asleep.

"Goodnight baby" both Dom and Letty said to their beautiful sleeping daughter.

Sorry guys it's kinda short but not to worry it gets better from here on.
Thank you again to all those people who are reading my story.
I truly appreciate it.