Forgetting It

warning: this part of the story contain sexual scenes. if you do not feel comfortable please do proceed to the following chapter. thank you very much.

two weeks later...

Dom and Letty were very ecstatic after Dom won street race twice in a row.

Letty whispered in Dom's ear "i still haven't given you my prize".

Dom gave her a side smirk while Letty pulled into the house.

Dom couldn't take it any longer. He smashed his lips onto Letty's.

Letty responded equally as turned on as Dom. Letty got reminded of her prom night when she lost it.

Dom lifted Letty up by the ass while Letty wrapped her legs aroung Dom's waist.

the pressure and tension between them was intense. It took all of Dom's willpower not to fuck her right there and then.

Dom carried her all the way up still kissing her passionately. Letty did not realise this as her only focus was on Dom's mouth.

Dom placed Letty on the bed while Letty feverishly ripped off Dom's tight V-necked shirt. Dom let out a little laugh looking at Letty's eagerness. He took off her balck tank top and shorts while Letty was giving Dom love bites all over.

Dom kissed Letty from the neck to the curve of her breast. Letty gave out a small moan. She got down to Dom's jeans and pulled it down. Using her teeth she then pulled down his boxer briefs. the bulge was evident. Dom gasped a bit as Letty's mouth graced his member. Dom's left hand held on to Letty's head while his right toyed with her nipple.

Letty began working on Dom's member. she slowly sucked and licked around Dom's head. Her tongue swirled faster. Dom gripped Letty's hair tighter. Letty began to suck harder and harder. She even deep-throated him knowing that this would send him over the edge. Dom moaned out louder.

Letty could feel his release coming soon. and low and behold Dom cum. Letty swallowed Dom's release. Due to the intense pressure, Dom slightly pinched her nipple. Letty let out a gasp.

Dom lifted Letty up by the hips and practically threw her on the bed which made her laugh a little. Dom sucked at her nipple and his finger went to Letty's (nana)-Hey Mama reference.

Before he could do anything more, Letty stopped him and said "I can't wait any longer, give it to me Toretto".

Then Dom straddled Letty before entering her. he made it feel like the first time. They rocked following each other's rhythm. Dom fucked her hard like he's never fucked her before. He wanted Letty to never ever forget this night.

After 2 hours of fucking each other, Dom and Letty fell asleep well mostly Letty. All her energy was drained.

Dom was stroking her forehead, kissing her softly.

Letty half asleep and rather drowsy murmered "I'm ready, Dom, I'm ready to try again.

what do you think? please do comment. Thank you.