Funeral

June 17

It was the morning of Prius's funeral. Prius was going to be buried at the same graveyard where Dom's father, Anthony Toretto was buried.

Letty and Dom were amidst a huge crowd many of which were their friends and family.
Everyone had come to mourn with them.

"Dom, Letty I am very very sorry about Prius" Tej said.
Brian and Mia hugged the both of them tightly tears in their eyes.
Han had come all the way from Tokyo for the funeral.
"Guys, I am truly sorry, my deepest condolences to the both of you".
Dom just shook his head.

Roman was fighting back tears at the same time he tried his best to comfort Letty who was still couldn't believe her daughter was gone.
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Today we say goodbye to Prius Jane Toretto, daughter and niece of the Toretto family,.... And now her parents would like to say a few words in her memory".

Dom holding Letty's hand walked towards his daughters coffin.

"Afternoon everyone... Prius was our daughter and she always will be. You know I never say goodbye because I believe saying goodbye was a bad omen. In my defense it's never ever goodbye....but over time I've realized that saying goodbye is letting go. Today we are letting go of our baby but her memories and the joy she brought to all of us will never escape".

Letty spoke next..." She was an absolutely beautiful, amazing, cute little girl"..tears trickling down Letty's face as she said these words." And umm..I hope the bid man upstairs keeps her safe and happy always... So um yeah". Letty couldn't speak anymore.

Brian walked out and placed a blanket with Prius's name on it on her coffin.
"I meant to give my niece this but never got the chance to".

Prius's coffin was lowered into the ground and one by one her family members picked up a clump of the earth and threw it in.
Dom did it first.
Letty was next, she couldn't she got down on her knees sobbing and crying. Dom picked her up and helped her.
He hugged her tears in his eyes.
Roman, Tej, Brian, Mia and Han repeated the same thing.

On her tombstone it read:
Prius Jane Toretto
February 12 2015 - June 15 2015
Loving daughter and niece.
Rest in peace.

Dom then placed three stalks of white roses on her grave.
"Prius, daddy will always remember and love you no matter what happens you will always be my little girl and you'll always be with me".

Letty did the same but she couldn't say anything, she was still sobbing.
XxxxxXxxXXXXxxxXxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxXX

After Prius's service, everybody had gone and it was just Dom and Letty.
Letty had stopped crying but there was sadness in her heart.

"Let's go Dom, I don't want to be here anymore, it hurts.
"Alright babe, you go ahead, I'm right behind you".

Letty walked to their car slowly waiting for Dom.
Dom had stopped in front of his fathers grave. Hands in his pockets.
"Pap, please take care of my little girl, she's gone too soon. Please keep her safe up there............ Thanks pap for everything...