10:28

May 15, 9:00 a.m.
Prius is now 3 months old.
Letty and Dom were still snuggled up in bed.
"Good morning Dom".
"Good morning Letty".
"I got to feed our daughter, I'll be right back".
"Uh huh, you go do that".

Letty walked towards Prius's room and tried to wake her up but failed, Prius was motionless. Letty rushed back to Dom.
"Dom, she's not moving, we have to take her to the hospital".
"She's probably still asleep"
"Dom, NO,,she's motionless, please I'm really scared, let's get to a hospital NOW!"

Dom drove to the hospital really fast. Letty was still trying to wake Prius but her efforts were in vain. Letty was crying now.
Dom rushed into the emergency unit carrying his daughter.

"My daughter needs help, she's not breathing".
Immediately a dozen nurses crowded Dom and took Prius away.
"I need to be with my baby".
"Ma'am you have to stay here, the best thing you can do is wait".

Letty fought her way through the nurses but was held back by Dom.
"She needs me Dom, Let Me Go!!"
"She's going to be okay Letty" Dom said hugging and comforting his sobbing wife.

Prius was rushed into the emergency theater. Sujitha was the doctor on call.
"She's not breathing, 100 percent oxygen, IV access straight away, a 100 milligrams of ampicillin".
Sujitha tried CPR, but it was not working.
"Get me the paddles, stand back 100 charge".
It didn't work.
"200 charge".
Still nothing.
"300".
At that point Sujitha knew it was the end.
"Time of death 10:28".

Sujitha didn't want to tell Dom and Letty. She couldn't, but she knew what she had to do.
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXXx
Sujitha walked out the emergency theater. In a flash Dom and Letty were standing in front of her.

"How's my baby doing?" Letty asked her eyes all puffy.
"We tried everything, I want you to know that. Me and Dr. Nolan we did all we could. Her heart stop beating. Prius passed due to sudden infant death syndrome".
Letty instantly ran to her daughters side.
Dom didn't want to believe a word Sujitha was saying.

"Ummm... So okay..."
"Mr Toretto, I'm really sorry, the moment she came in there was no chance of saving her".
"No, not Prius, tell me she's fine".
"I'm sorry".
"My little girl Is fine, tell me she's fine.... (Pause) Dom was screaming now.. TELL ME SHE'S FINE, I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU BETTER TELL ME SHE'S FINE RIGHT NOW!!just tell me my daughters okay. Let's go see her. She's okay right?
Sujitha was silent.

Dom slid his back towards a wall cupping his face with his hands.
"Dom".... Sujitha said reaching out to Dom.
"Don't you dare touch me now. All I want you to do is to tell me that,y daughters fine".
Sujitha looked at Dom sadness in her eyes and he knew there was nothing that was bringing Prius back.

Dom got up and walked towards where they were keeping his daughter.
Letty was on her knees stroking her daughters hair.
"Baby, I know you're hurting right now,but I need you focus on my voice , please come back to me, please don't leave us,I need you to come back to mommy and daddy, please baby please come back to us".
Dom placed his hand on Letty's shoulder. Letty was in Dom's arms. Soaking his white singlet.

"Dom nothings bringing back my baby, my little Prius is gone, it's too late, she's gone".

Dom was crying too now. He had just lost his daughter. Letty was still in his embrace still crying uncontrollably.
That was the first time Dom didn't know what to do or to say .

He bent down and slowly kissed his daughters forehead tears streaming down his face and all he could say with tears yes and a breaking voice was "I will always love you my little girl, my baby Toretto".

Hey guys, I know I know it's a sad chapter, but every story needs a plot twist and this was mine. So no hate. It broke my heart to write this chapter but you got to do what you got to do.
Thanks you to everyone who is reading my story.