Epilogue

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Calios, happy birthday to you".

"Happy birthday big boy" Dom said to his son.

"Happy birthday sweetie" Letty said kissing her 5 year old son.

It seemed like only yesterday, they brought him home

-Flashback to 5 years ago-

Dom and Letty were visiting Mia in the hospital after she had her baby. 

Sujitha had walked by, she was carrying a baby boy in her arms.

"Hi, guys".

"Hey Sujitha, who's this cute guy".

"His name is Calios, his mom just passed away due to over bleeding and he doesn't have  a dad, he was a soldier in the army sacrificed himself".

"That poor baby".

" I thought I might hold him a while, keep him comfortable". 

Letty was playing with his thumbs.

"Do you wanna hold him?" Sujitha asked Letty.

"I would like that".

Sujitha placed Calios in Letty's arms and instantly he cuddled up to her. She loved the feeling of holding him. It made her feel like a mom again.

She then placed him in Dom's arms and he immediately fell asleep in Dom's arms. Dom still hadn't lost that fatherly touch.

"You know,you could adopt him, think of it as a second chance, you lost Prius but you can give this kid a chance ,a home ,a family. I'm sure he would bring you happiness. Think about it".

Dom and Letty looked at each other and knew they we were going to have a son.

- End of flashback-.

Everyone was there for Calios's fifth birthday party. Roman and an expecting Sujitha, Tej and his wife Laqisha even Han who was still a bachelor and not forgetting Mia and Brian and their son, Jack.

"Did you like your birthday"Brian asked.

"I sure did Uncle Brian".

Calios opened his presents eagerly with Dom looking at him smiling.

Obviously being a mommy's boy, he opened his moms gift first. There was a shiny bright red control car. Just like his parents Calios was really into cars. His eyes lightened up with joy upon seeing the car and he ran to his mom giving her s huge hug.

Then he opened his dad's gift and he was practically jumping up and down as he saw a collection of Chargers. He screamed to his dad " thank you Daddy! Thank you!"

"I'm glad you like it" Dom said hugging his son tightly.

Brian's present was a NERF gun while Mia gave him a  four leaf clover keychain for luck. Sujitha and Roman got him a German Shepard puppy and lastly Han gave Calios a huge kids encyclopedia about American Muscle cars.

With all the excitement going on Letty was slightly tired, she had a slight headache too, she decided to wash her face and freshen up a bit.

"Don't be too long,Let" Dom said helping his son with his presents.

"I won't" Letty said smiling.

She walked into the bathroom and turned the tap, icy cold water running down the faucet. She washed her face and opened the medicine cabinet looking for aspirin, but instead found a pregnancy kit that she never knew she had.

Letty started counting her fingers and realized it had been 6 weeks since she last had her period.

She ripped the pregnancy kit, sat on the toilet bowl and waited patiently for the results to appear. 

She was anxious, all her earlier efforts with Dom were in vain but maybe this time....

"After 5 minutes.."Letty said reading from the pregnancy box. "It's already been 5 minutes.. Help me God!"

Letty looked down at the pregnancy test and tears of joy streamed down her face.

                                - The End-