Who me?!

After a while off humming and staring out of the window, I kinda didn't realize when people came in. It wasn't Mic alone this time. However I felt satisfied and happy so I could smile at them without faking my emotions at all. For the first time, I didn't feel annoyed or bothered by them at all.

Mic: What you humming little listener?

Me: Oh, hi. You were kinda fast.

Mic: Did I surprise you?

Me: Mh.

Head Caretaker: Here.

I was a bit confused why this woman was here as well but after seeing her having one of my shirts, I knew why. Besides I already heard her say she would get the change of clothes. The only thing was that my mind was busy thinking about other stuff like getting this whole fucked up building to burn down to ashes while everyone was asleep but it wasn't yet the time for that.

Me: Thanks.

Never thought it would come the day when you smile at me...

I don't like this at all.

You creaping me out.

Besides you preting to be nice to me gives me goodbumps!

I don't like this!

However I will soon make this dumb ignorant smile dissapear from your face.

Just so you wait.

Mic: You should really change out of my jacket. It must be really unconfortable.

Me: Oh yeah ahm thanks again.... ahm could you... turn back maybe?

Mic: Aww you are shy, little listener?

Not that but I have a lot of scars thanks to all the bullying here...

Not sure how SHE will be reacting to it...

Better not provoke her while I am here.

I do not want to kill her before the event starts!

I've been planning this for a while now after all.

Me: Kinda....

That hero thought I was joking maybe or that I was playing cute but the turth was completly different. My arms had some light scars but my back was covered in bruises as well scars from soo many different weapons. Some were from just knifes, others were because of things they threw at me, then I had burn marks from candles and quirks. Ohhh don't even get me started qith quirk usage on me. I mean they all got their own fun exepct me. I was suffering and counting the days I would pay them back.

It was soon. The day of my payback and the revenge I would get was very close by. All that was needed was a quiet night and that was it. I was sure I could use all the stuff in the kitchen to blow up the whole house. It couldn't be that hard to make the house burn and lock everyone in.

Right?

Right?

Me: I am done.

Mic: It suits you.

Me: Thanks.

Mic: Are you a fan of All Might?

Me: Nope.

You mental?

I would never!

NEVER!

Buy this because I wanted it.

I just need things and what can I do when literally 80% of shirts for kids my age are hero merchandise....

Not my fault!

I would go for steam punk... or maybe gothic!

Might even go into something nice dark themed but modern.

I mean everything but this.

However hero merch is seasonal and that means they get out of trend and a lot cheaper than the other things.

Don't have the problem of actually buying stuff if I just go in, rob and kill every witness as well as remove the security footage.....

*sigh*

I can't wait to get out of here.

Mic: Why are you wearing his merch then?

Me: It was cheaper than the others in the sale section.

Mic: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: What? Do I have to have a reason to wear a shirt?

Mic: No but hahah usually people buy his things because they like him.

Me: Not with me.

The caretaker was already looking at me to say that I better shut up but honestly this was just hilarious. This hero really thought that I was a hero fan. If anything I liked seeing them dead and skinn them or see how their quirk works. Nah. I am more interrested in the human heart as well as blood. I mean all that keeps us alive is our heart, right?

Head Caretaker: Anyways, after what happened, is there anything we can do?

Mic: No thank you. I am sure you all need time to process things.

Head Caretaker: Indeed but what about a child?

Mic: We will come back another day.

Head Caretaker: I see.

Mic: Thank you for showing us the children. They are all very lovely.

I was still standing there as these both started to talk and be in their own little world. If anyone saw this they would think I was just a decoration of this room but who cared. This was also usefull information for me since it meant that whatever I was about to do, I had to do it now and not prolonge the waiting for who knows what reasons.

They continued to talk for a while and even sat down around the kitchen table to talk about the children and what kind of child they were looking for. All in all, I started to serve them some coffee as well as some biscuits we had. This continued for a while till Eraserhead came into the kitchen and saw us.

Mic: Ah Sho, is it over?

Hobo-man: *sigh* Yes.

Me: Coffee?

Mic: For him always.

Hobo-man: I can really take some.

Me: Okay.

Mic: Just that one and we should go after that.

Head Caretaker: I will make sure to safe the children that fit in what you told me for the day you two will return.

Mic: Thanks and count him in please.

I was completly buffed as he said that. Honestly I was the worse in here and to top that off a seriel killer! However I had my own pride as well as  principals. It was honestly soo much fun deceiving these two heroes that I was considering never to touch them at all just because they knew me already. That alone could be dangerous for me in the future but for now there was nothing to worry about that. I could after all just kill them if worse comes to worse.

Me: Who me?!

Sheepishly as I was acting, I asked them that and all I got as a respons was laughter before the heroes finished their coffee and went out of this orphanage.