Patience

While I was watching Bakugo, I heard as well as saw their reaction to something. It seemed as if the show was about to start because Shigaraki just made his entrance and as I expected he made it a big entrance. However the thing behind him was something I didn't think about. It seemed grotesque and huge and an abomination of nature. It was definitelly nothing that came from nature but in fact man made. Maybe it was something from a laboratory but something about the thing was just iffy. I don't know what it was but with my quirk reacting to the gun and me looking at it, I should be able to see all the ways to kill it.

Where is it...

Where...

I can't see it!

Shit!

Where...

This can't be it...

He has to have a weak spot.

At first I didn't see anything but once I saw the open skull, all my senses were telling me that that was the only weak spot. But OH! What was that?! There was another one. I could barely see it but there under its arm pits was another weak spot and another one at its back. 

Three spots in total. That thing was a monster in my point of view. I never even seen a creature with less than 13 points and here it was with only 3 points. This only meant that I had to be careful if I would be ever close to it. I hoped not but there might be a chance of everything getting wrong.... and it was also at this moment that I knew what that feeling in my stomach was.

Yes...

This bad feeling which I had was not because of the plan or me getting here. It was that thing that made it. 

Somehow my quirk or it was just my brain which warned me that Shigaraki was not stupid. Why would he come inside without anything up his sleeve. Yeah... I should have known that there was something he had hiden. Whelp now it was too late to think and whack my brain about it. I had to deal with it and make the most out of the situation.

Shit...

I should have known that osmething was wrong.

Why did I think that nothing would be wrong...

This feeling...

Now I at least know what it is.

I don't want to be near that thing.

Yeah...

Better stay hidden and avoid it.

It looks as if he is hiding a lot more ....

Shigaraki: WHERE IS HE?!

OOP!

There he goes screaming...

I thought the same to be honest...

He is either late or not here...

BUT!

If you have brains you will know that his successor is here...

Or not.

I don't expect much from you anyways.

I decided to continue watching this whole scenario and not do anything about it. It was still not the time. Besides my very first victim should be Kurogiri. However the moment I returned my gaze at the heroes, I saw that the speedy guy was ready to run. He was definitelly the hardest to deal with. That was if he could escape me.

At least you are pretty weak.

Look at these opening!

One, two, three, fuck it.. you are way too open. I can shoot you soo many times and send you to nirvada... Pfff what a noob! 

And that is supposed to be a heroes brother?!

What a disaster!

While I was thinking that and watching everything patiently, all of the sudden Shigaraki made his move. My gaze was still locked on the speedy sonic wanna be but hey it didn't need to be a genius to see some mists around. Yeah... Kurogiri was doing his job and that was it.

Now or never!

Go run!

Do what you need to do!

He was a bit late to react but he did and the moment he did it, I pulled the trigger. Of course I wated for the guy to be close to Kurogiri before I shot it. That one millisecond the hero in training would have used to escape was the moment I gave him a shot which would make him bleed out in about 5 minutes. However that was if someone would notice it. Of course it would hurt the guy but I was sure by the moment Kurogiri dropped him at the other end of the portal, no one would notice it. 

One down...

Now 18 other hero in trainings to go plus 2 heroes.... and an idiot with his babysitter.