Oh hello!

Who does he think he is...

Now he is even trailing me.

Didn't he learn anything.

I could kill him too.

Hmmm....

Doesn't sound like a bad idea for now.

All these people are avoiding me for a good reason now anyways....

I was really contemplating if I should actually go to the side and disappear or not. It shouldn't be that hard to just dipp inside a very dark alley but hey that would be bothersome and I would have to go out of my way to do this. Killing that person was more straight forward anyways.

While I was walking towards lets say no where since I didn't know my way around and was just following a mass of people around, I soon realized that this guy wasn't the only one trailing me at all. I felt more than just one pair of eyes on me. The thing was just that I couldn't really say where the other ones were coming from.

People are sure curious... Maybe a bit too much for their own good.

Don't they think I can kill them?

Nothing is holding me back.

I may as well...

But then I would need to actually get my hands and everything I am wearing dirty...

Nah.

Let's just search for that goddamn place.

I mean there has to be a job pin board anywhere.

As I was thinking that I just continued to walk around the place. It wasn't a bad idea to get familiar with this place at all. This was after all where I would get stuff I need like a second fake identity or new weapons. If anything walking around was quite the good decisions on it own.

Oh this shop looks nice.

They have great clothes...

I might as well ask how much...

Maybe I can do the owner a favor instead of paying?

Who knows.

It is worth asking.

Everything is better than this All Might merch.

While the clothes could be a bit too much, I really liked them as they were pretty tight meaning that I couldn't get stuck anywhere because of them. There was no damn cape or anything silly. The colors were not my favorite but I would make do with them. The hood was also rather large and I was sure it would cast a perfect shadow on my face. The only little thing bothering me was actually that one long sleeve there was. It was a threat but not a lot since I could do something with it. Thankfully it wasn't looking that bad abd I really picked an interest in it. For now it was a great costume for a mercenary.

Without even thinking twice I went to the shop and then to the person who came to me

Without even thinking twice I went to the shop and then to the person who came to me. I met him halfway through his own shop. The chances were low that he would give the things for free or for a favor but hey I didn't care at all. It didn't cost anything to ask at all.

Me: How much for that?

Shop owner: looking at you... Too much.

Me: How about a favor in return?

Shop owner: Do I look like a charity shop to you?

Me: No but you look like a person who for sure has one or two enemies they want dead.

Shop owner: You gonna kill them for me? You?!

Me: Don't look down on me old man!

Shop owner: I might be old but I am not as bold and naive as you child. This will get you killed down here.

Me: How about a bet then?

Shop owner: Sure!

There it was. There was this grin that I hoped to get. It was basically giving it away that this man thought he had the upper hand and would win this bet. He was way too cocky and confident in himself. Too bad that this confidence won't last long as I didn't had any intentions of loosing this bet at all.

Oh you think I am weak?

Too bad for ya that I am not that week.

Can't believe I am going this far for this set of clothes.

I could even get better ones....

Yeah... But for now they are perfect.. .

I...

Why do I have the feeling he is gonna make this hard for me?

Oh whelp not that I don't love a decent challenge plus it is a great way to build up a name for myself.

So bet... Here I come!