WHAT THE HECK?!

Funny how when I got back to the shop I could call a home Serpant looked at me and was standing there baffled. He even dropped the cigarette he had in his mouth. It was really funny to see that reaction. I couldn't help it but snicker.

Me: I am back.

Serpant: THE HECK HAPPENED?!

Me: I did the job, what you mean?

Serpant: You had one job and how did you get covered in blood this much?

Me: Oh I killed more than a person.

Serpant: I can see that but the heck happened?

Me: Oh I had fun.

Serpant: Usagi!

Me: Yes, Serpant? That is my name.

Serpant: The fuck did you do?

Me: Well I look like a villain so I didn't sneek in the obvious way but....

Serpant: Don't tell me you kill- Don't fucking move!

Me: huh?

Serpant: You gonna clean the mess up if you move now strip.

As the man said, I was covered in blood but I was carefull not to make a bloody path or basically leave any tracks that would actually come to haunt me at all. Still that also didn't mean that I was soo keen on actually cleaning this shops floor. So I waited till Serpant rushed to the back of the shop and then brought back a towel and instructed me to actually step on it and then remove the jacket. 

He even brought back some kind of bowl so I could actually wash up my hands for a bit and then get rid of my shoes but I was really just covered in blood. It ended up being soo much that Serpant decided to pick me up after warpping me in towels and brought me to the bathroom.

Let's be honest, I would have stripped as well but he stopped me before I could do that cause I would dump the whole load of clothes on the floor and someone had to actually clean up that mess as well.

Soo it was rather rational that he did this. Once in the bathroom, he just said clean up and left. Didn't take long till I was done and had the blood removed from my body as well as hair. Hoenstly blood in my hair was a pain in the ass to clean especially when my hair was really really fluffy.

Serpant: You done?

Me: Yeah just finished.

Serpant: Come to the living room once you done.

Whelp it still took me a bit of time to get changed into the new clothes and then clean up a bit of the floor since there was blood from how he put me down. I was not about to be rude and just leave it like that when I was basically not paying rent or anything at all.

Once I was finally done with everything, I exited the room and then went to the living room where a whole tea can was waiting for me and a sandwitch. This man looked bad but he was definitelly a softy but I was defintielly not making the mistake of underestimating my opinent.

Serpant: soooo what in the world happened?

Me: I went there and did the job but Rei had a request.

Serpant: Which one?

Me: To write it is her husbands fault.

Serpant: So leave a note?

Me: Yes on the wall..

Serpant: On the wall? Wait her own blood?

Me: Yup.

Serpant: What did you do?

Me: Left a corpse which will be remembered forever.

Serpant: *sigh*

Me: Did I do something wrong?

I was starting to munch on the sandwitch and looked up from it the moment I heard the sigh. It was definitelly something that I did not expect. Honestly I didn't think he would prais me for that but a sigh was definitelly not what I expected either.

Serpant: But that doesn't explain all the blood on ya.

Me: I may or may not killed more.

Serpant: You did now question is who and how many.

Me: Just some docs...

Serpant: Some?

Me: All int he mental ward...

Serpant: *cough* WHAT?!

Me: Oh and some patient as well...

Serpant: Usagi.... What... what where you thinking?

Me: That it was easier to do this than just go in and out and have people remember what I look like.

Serpant: That may be the case but... *sigh*... I knew you were different.

Me: Different?

Serpant: You enjoyed it, right?

Me: Oh I did~

Serpant: That is the danegrous part which will get you caught one day.

Me: Mhhh~ I don't think so.

Serpant: Be careful and I think you were just lucky no one caught you.

Me: No, that was skill.

Serpant: Or reckless.

Me: Nope.

Serpant: *sigh* YOU DAMN MORON! 

And here it was... I was actually just waiting for him to explode on me because of how I just arrived inside. I mean I was not the one injured at all but everyone else. That was not normal by far and then the fact that I just went into a hospital. There may be some traces I left but thinking about it, there couldn't be any at all. I was soo careful but I may not look as careful to this man. I was still inexperienced after all.

Me: Wha-WHY?!