Look who's waiting!

I screwed up soo hard but at the moment that wasn't important because I had to face a rather angry Serpant who immediately awaited mine and Stains return. I could even swear that Stain was trying his best to step behind me and hide! Unbelievable but I could totally understand why.

Serpant: What in the name of good did you guys do?

Was this the moment to get clean?

Yes!

There was no doubt about it. He was giving uns a chance to actually explain ourselves. Thought he did a great job in intimidating us so far. No matter how I looked at him he was a scary man through and through. Just thinking that he knew exactly what happened made it all the more terrifying. I mean he was at home the whole day and yet somehow managed to find out.

The least thing one should do at this moment was to actually lie to him. Who knows what that man would do to ya after all.

Me: We made a bet and I won.

Stain: How do you want to know that?

Me: Pardon? Did you forget what I just did?

Stain: ....

Serpant: What bet and what did you do?

Me: Oh it was ju-

I did wanted to tell Serpant basically everything but Stain immediately shut me up and held a hand over my mouth. Does anyone besides me think this looked more sus then necessary? Like for real!!! Serpant was already waiting there for us and he didn't looked pleased with us walking inside at all. If anything I could feel the chills in the air. Did I wanted to anger this guy any further? Absolutley NOT! Who knows what he would do after all since he was really connected in the underground world. Now I also knew why he could actually get away with all the organisation building and destroying it afterwards.

Me: MHHHH-

Since this was not helping anyone I decided to bite down the hand which was holding my mouth shout and then speak up. Kinda serves him right for even trying to make it a secret.

Me: We bet that I could gather more information about a hero.

Serpant: And?

Me: He brought me over to that weird guy... what is he called again.

Stain: Ahm... Usagi... 

Serpant: You mean Crawler, his informant?

Me: YES! Exactly that guy.

Serpant: And he asked you to get into UA for what reason.

Stain: Shit.

Me: No not really that was my idea.

Serpant: And why again did you thought this was a good idea?

Me: Well I did get some nice informations....

And I was really stupid as well.

How could I forget that animals have keen senses?

He for sure could see all the heavy make-up on me!

I mean he could either think that I was covering some bruises up or he knew I was trying to hide how I really looked and the smell of freshly dyed hair doesn't make it any better!

It really smells!

I can even smell it!

Then what about a dog chimera?!

SHIT!

I was soo damn stupid!

For some reason I stopped talking since my thoughts immediately went towards that stupid mistake and I was just glad that I took a shower before coming over to Serpants place again because otherwise he would scold me for that for sure. Now all I had to hope was that his information source was not that clean and he would just focus on the part of me being into UA.

Serpant: And you approved of that, brother?

Stain: HELL NO! I didn't even know that he would do that.

Me: He really didn't know it was my idea entirely.

Serpant: So walking into UA and talk to Nezu in person is your idea?

Me: Yes...

Serpant: Alright.... You have to find a fucking way to clean up your damn mess.

Me: I know...

Serpant: No... you know what, brother you gonna do that.

Stain: Why me?

Serpant: Who did wanted to make a bet again?

Stain: I am going to put some villains to actually go and break into there.

Serpant: Good choice.

Stain: Usagi, you stay with my brother. You are wayy too much work for me.

Me: What is that supposed to mean.

Serpant: It means you are grounded for 2 weeks until my brother here cleans up the mess you two did.

Me: Arg....

I was soo not enjoying this situation but it was still better to fake me being with a small villain group and force to do that then actually revealing to be the very own scary demonic villain who everyone in the underworld heard and respected by now. So in the end me and Stain couldn't even retaliate at all and decided to just go with it. Little did I know that Stain was grounded with me as well after he made sure that a villain group named LOV knew how to get into UA.... Whelp sure was nice to annoy Stain for the next 2 week.