I am coming for you~

When the time to get out came, Serpant gave me something that was apparently more than just a deadly poison. It's not as if it wasn't easy to just take the medicine from the hospital to do it but something was more to this play than he wanted to tell me. Why would someone actually want to kill the wife of a hero who doesn't even love her? Does it have any kind of value at all?

That was the biggest question there was about right now.

I didn't care if I would get out of there alive or not.

I didn't care if I would get caught at all. 

It may be odd but I felt very calm. Was this how a murderer felt? There was no thirll, no exitement, nothing right now.

Serpant: Kid, you got everything?

One last check and I nodded before completly heading out of the house that I could now call home. That man, Serpant, was a mystery to me. He seemed nice but there always seemed more to him than what he wanted to tell me. 

Why did he gave me poison...

I could easily grab some med and do an overdosis..

Is he worried?

Maybe a precaution?

What is this poison?

He just gave it to me and said take it but nothing more...

Thanks man... this really helps a lot.

Couldn't  you... I don't know tell me something more?

Like the name of the poison?

How deadly it is?

Or even the reaction time of it?

Nope?

Okay.

I am fine with this as well.

It was already really really dark and the costume I was wearing thanks to the deal with Serpant was reall comfy. I loved it soo much. The only problem is that it was a bit flashy so people would focus on me quite quickly. I mean yes it was dark but who walks dressed like this in the night around the city and a hospital?

Just a mentally ill person...

Or....

A villain which was the bingo.

Me: Okay so let's do this...

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear this but if I want to go out do something as Usagi, I should at least be dressed like that.

Might change the costume up tho.

For now this is good.

I really wanted to just go in but honestly, I was dressed soo oddly that I went to the back door of the hospital which was for personal staff as well as some kind of delivery of medicine. It was not to be missed as huge as this was. The good thing was, there was basically no light around or nay person. The bad thing, there was a digital lock.

Okay...

Do I break it....

Or do I just try to get in or wait...

NAH!

I am breaking it!

There were quite some ways of breaking this door and I chose the most violent one which would immediately get a lot of people to come here, check or even police. I just broke the fucking door down and not the lock on its own. After I did that, I ran towards the garage where the ambulance cars would get out. To my luck one was getting out which wasn't really soo surprising since shit was happening in this city all the time. So I went in through there and was now in the undergound part of the whole building just to take the stairs and enjoy the silence.

Alright...

Now that I got a distraction, I should be good to go.

I have to be quit or should be quick.

Let's see hood on...

Mask on...

Alright. Let's goo.

With that I decided to go to the psuchic wards and then be careful there since there were still people around. Now it was a bit late but you know... I had poison and now I knew why I had it with me.

Oh this makes soo much sense now...

But ama do it the hard way.

Grabbing the daggers, I walked inside and quickly ran at each and every person that crossed my path. Of course I either went for slitting open their throats, decapitating them, stabbing their guts, lungs, heart and so on. All in all, I left a blood mess behind till I got to behind the nurse desk and just locked everyone in their rooms and the psychic ward itself.

Alright!

I am clear to go now!

Let me just grab one key...

AH there!

Perfect.

Me: Oh Rei~ I am coming for you~