Plain disappointment!

One by one I made my way throught the building killing everyone and leaving the place completly covered in blood. Whoever would find this would for sure be silent about it rather than report it. I mean it was obvious who did this considering that I was the only one around here who could do something like this.

What are these idiots thinking?

I would really love to know that?

It's no use to fight against me.

Running away is also no option cause they are scramming to slow.

Hmm...

They could kill themselves...

Would be at least a better and more peacful way to die than from my hands for sure.

Still these people were also making it easy on me. I mean there were some decent fights as well. One guy tried to come at me full speed but was exposing his legs and I just cut through below his knees and made him bleed out on spot. Nothing he could do about it and he was foolish to even try this on me.

Gosh!

Always these guys who try to overthrow me and run at things without thinking!!!

Do they not know that using their brains doesn't hurt at all?

Oh come on!

I mean...

If they would come at me like that of course ama just do this!

Whelp not as if he had a chance to begin with but charging at me without knowing my quirk is just soo damn stupid.

I can see why these people need stronger ones.

Is there one strong enough here?

Another one had a shadow quirk and tried creeping in on me. Once again I wasn't dumb nor foolish. I could feel something happening since my instincts were sharp. They had to be and my quirk was making things easy on me as well. I mean the moment he came out to hit me, I saw a weakness and it was a quick blow towards his manhood. I simply decided to stab him there before finishing him off easily.

I have to say...

What a pretty interesting quirk that guy had.

I wonder why I haven't seen a single woman in here.

Are they that biased?

Really?

At this point ama say they would be even better than these idiots.

Anyone even a child had more common sense on what to do then these people.

Oh well at least I am having my fun and look at all the pretty blood!

Ufff I could die happily here without regretting it.

Not as if I plan on actually doing it.

Ah but there was another one who thought strength was all it took to get me down and so I decided to go up against him with speed and tire him out. Each punch he tried to get on me was a failure on its own but the most important thing was that the punch was actually supporting his full strength which made it easy to tire him down soo much and then just stab him to death.

Damn I am feeling stupid and ridiculous right here.

Am I some kind of dance monkey for pleasure right here?

These people are dying out like flies and nothing and I mean nothing is getting this more entertained!

It can't be that they are all this weak!

I refuse to believe that!

Slowly but surely I made my way out to the high ups or so I guessed because each floor was starting to look fancier and more luxury with each step I took. Besides that I soo intended to just crash in if they were still there. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they left the building already but something told me that they didn't do that. From what I could see the building layout was really mindblowing. There was one way in and out of this place. Guess they wanted to ensure that one could steal thinks from but on the other hand it would also not get them anywhere in case they had to flee like right about now but oh well.

Soo what a stupid thing.

I wonder if they were actually thinking about all possibilities when they got into the building...

Guess not or they wouldn't have chosen this place.

Honestly it is the worst!

No defense at all.

What are they doing in here?

Childplay?

Getting addicted?

Dealing?

What the hell I did expect more out of mercenaries. 

It was clear how dissapointed I was and while I was getting up to the last floor doing a throughout clean out here I also picked up a head which I servd and started to drag it with me to what I believed would be the last floor.

Finally...

I can see an end to this shit.

It was really getting bored about now.