Too late!

Together we went towards the living room and there was his daughter looking at me completly confused and I had no plan on actually attacking just now. This was why I had the gun tugged away a bit so she wouldn't see it right away.

???: Who is he?

Morgan: He is...

Me: The son of a coworker. My dad send me for something.

Morgan: Hahah yeah and I am sorry for that. I totally forgot about it. hahahaha

Me: Ohh this smells nice.

???: Thanks! I made breakfast for us. Why not join?

Me: No thanks. I am here for a reason after all.

Morgan: Emma go and eat by yourself. I'll join soon.

Emma: Alright but dad don't be so rude and make sure he gets something as well. I mean it was your error so he is here this early.

Morgan: Hahahah sorry.

With that I watched her move away and return to what I believed was either the kitchen or the dinning room. Well I didn't really care a lot. I knew only that I played a role right now and I wanted to make it the most. Besides that it was more likely that the guy would obey to my request when I would display not too much hostility. It was worth giving a shot and besides all he needed was actually open up his laptop and not even that. I could probably take his phone and then use his finger to get inside and make the right call. No need to keep him alive but this making it a lot easier. 

Morgan (whispering): Thank you for not frightening my daughter.

Me: Meh. Don't worry about it. As I said, I came here for a reason.

Morgan: Right.... follow me.

Right now I build up an image of a nice villain. There was no need for him to try and break his mind over how to get rid of me. Then the fact that I said my quirk was related to weapons was still making him definitelly doubt that he could actually beat me. I mean I didn't know his quirk yet but from what I could see it was something related to his eyes. Ever since I got into the home, I could see soo many eye drops laying around and that only meant that he needed them or his daughter. However his daughter had a different quirk. She in fact had some scales on her and claws on her hands. So it couldn't be her.

Morgan: What do you want me to say?

Me: When is the field trip of UA?

Morgan: I don't know about that.

Me: Then when is the building supposed to be finished?

Morgan: We are behind for about 2 weeks in a weeks time. 

Me: So it is supposed to be done by next week and you still need 2 more?

Morgan: Yes. Unfortunately.

Me: So the field trip will probably be on Monday....

Morgan: Pardon?

Me: Nothing. I need an email telling that there will be an inspection on Monday at 5 am.

Morgan: This early?

Me: Yes.

Morgan: Alright. Do you need anything else?

Me: No.

Morgan: Alright, consider this done.

I was watching the man as he opened his computer and how he typed in everything. Of course I wanted to ask him if he had a spare uniform but there was no need to ask him that when there was a picture of his wife, daughter and himself on his desk but also a picture of his team and how everyone was wearing the same uniform. Which meant that he had a uniform at home. Of course it would be too big for me but I was sure I could just find someone to make it fit me.

After everything was finished I smiled at him. Everyone who didn't know me would say that my smile was friendly but it was the contrary for him. It was a double sided smile. I was happy about what I would do. 

Too bad that he couldn't see it coming.

He couldn't see the bullet nor the gun I quickly took out.

It was already over when he realized it. 

The bullet hit him.

I had the gun in my hand and a perfect head shot!

The facial eypression was shock and disbelieve.

Yeah...

That was what I was looking for.

This was exactly it.

I lured a poor innocent man into believing I was not such a threat but in fact I was a wolf, no a demon, in sheep clothing.