A bet...?! Was it a good decision?

After the morning ordeal I was really happy no one brought that up again. Instead I was just told to get the fuck out with Stain cause that hero killer had apparently something in mind. This was also why we were outside wondering around the underground section. Everyone kinda looked scared when they saw us which could either be because of Stain, cause you know he has this reputation going on and then there is also Me. After what I did, I was kinda unsure if they knew that it was me. I mean I didn't try to hide it at all and instead showed it around proudly. Who the fuck even gives a care down here if I showed what I could do or not. It would be the safest thing to do to make sure people don't bother me at all. 

Stain: What are you thinking kiddo?

Me: You do know I have a name, right?

Stain: I do and I am not like my brother giving away animal names.

Me: Why it's a good one.

Stain: It doesn't fit you.

Me: Why?

Stain: What do you have in common with a small cute and fluffy innocent bunny?

Me: Well my hair is fluffy as fuck and I am small.

Stain: But not innocent. If anything you are murderious which I like.

Me: And that's why the name fits. You know having a misleading name can also be my advantage.

Stain: ... I see your point. Just not my style at at all.

Me: It's fine, so where are we going?

Stain: To my info broker.

Me: And you need me to go with you why?

Stain: So you get to know them.

Me: Didn't Serpant tell you about my skills in that area?

Stain: ... What skills?

Me: I am pretty observant. I can manage and get you far better information than them.

Stain: Is that a deal I smell?

Me: You bet it is.

Stain: Alright. What you want if you win?

Me: Back me up and distract Serpant for a week.

Stain: Easy but why you need that?

Me: My business.

Stain: Hahahahaha you now look like your name.

Me: Are you saying I am cute now?

Stain: You act cute kiddo.

Me: Jesus Christ, I swear I should have thrown that knife better.

Stain: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Anyways, what is in it for you?

Stain: You stay Serpant and watch over my brither.

Me: Alright sounds fair enough.

We both shoock our hands on this deal. Now all it would take to fixate on a specific person and then I would go and gather some information like good old times when I would write down everything about a hero I could see. It was normal for me and I was kinda used to it. Besides I even call it a nice hobby. It was really the only thing that kept me sane sometimes. 

It took a bit but we came to a house where it was completly in ruin. Still we kinda climbed and started sliding through debris until we came to a room which was underground. Honestly it was the perfect hiding spot and I was getting a bit jelly here because I knew exactly how good this was for a villain base.

Me: Wow...Impressive.

Stain: Never been around these parts?

Me: Nope.

Stain: Then stay close and keep your distance to the local here.

Me: Why?

Stain: This part of the underground is different. They all have a screw lose.

Me: Okay...?

I didn't know that I would find out what he meant this soon. Stain knocked at the door and we entered and there I saw someone who had eyes flying around him. It looked really weard. Besides the fact that where his eyes should be there was just nothing and blood running down his cheeks. The man was smiling and laughing in exitement when he saw us enter. The weirdest thing I ever saw was him crawing on the floor over to us. Well now I definitelly knew what Stain meant with screw lose. Everyone here was ripe to go to a mental hospital and never getting out of there.

Stain: Crawler, this is -

Crawler: The new comer everyone is talking about. Hihihi what a nice present you brought me. His eyes are soo beautiful.

Stain: He is my companian.

Crawler: Too bad Too bad. Do you want to exchange him for something?

Stain: No.

Me: Oh and should I maybe do some nice juice out of your eyes and organs?

Crawler: Sounds about delicious. 

Jesus...

He has more than a screw lose.

The fact that he thought that was no joke...

Damn where did you even brought me?!