...quid pro quo...

Funny how I went towards Bakugo and immediately reached into his pockets looking for a phone but there was not really one inside. Huh... I really thought that there would be one. Anyways, so I went towards Shigaraki cause he was laying there somewhere near as well. Somewhere was good he was just about 3 meters away and when I got to Shigaraky and looked him over for a phone, I found one. Of course this baby had one. What else would he do if not stick with a phone when he gets bored?

Me: Let's see...

Soo how do we do this..

AH!

I know!

He for sure has a youtube account!

Alright!

Let's go life!

Or TickyTocky...

I know it isn't named like this but I liked it. Besides I didn't really care, I just needed an app to get online pretty fast and quickly cause the moment this one gets uploaded it would for sure get viral. I was a villain and I was just outing myself right here and right now. 

Serpant gonna kill me for this...

Stain will probably aprove of this... but both will scold me for sure.

Yeah no doubt about this.

Not after having all the plan to stick and be unknown...

Yeah screw being unkown!

I am a villain for god's sake!

People should know my name, my face and what I did.

That's it!

I had my resolve and I was sure not to regret this at all. In some kind of sense, I needed this. This was what I wanted from the start. All for One was one of the most feared villains on the planted. My goal since I couldn't be the number 1 hero, I could at least try and reach for the number 1 villain spot. Why not? Who told me I couldn't do it? Besides I was pretty much invincible or so I was feeling. Everything was going according to plans.

Without much of trouble, I got into the app and made a small short video about me and Bakugo.

Me: Hey Bakugo, say hi.

Bakugo: SCREW OFF!

Me: Oh but you will be the one screwed because you have what All for One wants.

Bakugo: What does that mean?

Me: Nothing. This is also not for you but for him. 

I faced away Bakugo and then turned the camera towards the creature and Shigaraki as well as Kurogiri next before back at me.

Me: Your kindergarten party was interruped. They've been very rude to me and I was just paying them back what I owed them. However I will not leave an open bill behind so I got you a pressent. This person right here. His name is Bakugo Katsuki and the owner of what you were searching. He is the next in line from All Might.

With that the short film was over and I instantly put it up. 

Bakugo: THE FUCK!

Me: What? Don't like me telling the world that you have All Mights quirk?

Bakugo: HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?

Me: Not denying it huh?

Bakugo: FUCK YOU!

Me: Ah it's to late for that.

Bakugo: How tho?

Me: All the signs were pointing at it plus I know you. You beat me black and blue from morning to dawn each and every day. You want to tell me, I don't know how you fight?

He went silent. Yeah. I got a point there and he couldn't deny it at all. Bakugo was and still is a person who couldn't hide his feelings pretty well. His words were sharp and they would always hurt but I could see his emotions in his eyes. At first it was pitty back then, then it was annoyance then it evolved to pleasure and that was the moment I hated him because the peson who wanted to be the next symbol of peace was having pleasure beating a kid black and blue and a kid bowing to them. That was just who he was. Still after a couple of months, I could see regret and then hate but the hate was not directed towards me, no it was hate towards himself for doing this to me. Didn't change that he was still beating me up at all.

Me: This is our last farewell.

Now all that was left was actually for the world to see what happened in here before everyone else. No help would come here in time for anything.