My way

How stupid is this?

I wonder why they want to kill each other?

They know ech ither for sure...

Oh well....

I get a free change of clothes and a weapon of this.

So why do I care again?

Oh yeah!

I don't!

As I was walking back I decided to actually hide the weapons first. It may just be a dagger but it could kill and secondly which was more importantly if what I believe puppetier is able to do with that quirk then all the manikins in that shop would be dangerous for me. It was just something I was thinking about when I heard the name of the quirk. Unusual but still powerful. To be honest it could be anything but I didn't had a clue but just the name as a hint.

It was good enough for me to be careful. Not as if I would have charged in there without a plan at all. That was what I was about to do more or less since I had faith in my quirk and I loved these daggers soo much too.

Okay think.

I can't just walk in without a head.

I mean I can but I don't want to hear that damn man laugh at me and say I told you so.

Well fuck you!

I got a better deal!

So what do I care about this shit?

But I still have to be careful.

This is the underground.

Can't make enemies here... Or more like it's too early for this.

Nothing logical came to my mind besides one thing. It may seem cruel to others but for me it sounded like a good distraction. So without even hesitating I took out the daggers from my back ehich I just put right behind my back in my jran pockets. Dumb but the only place for them plus I could feel when someone was about to steal them.

Never let your guard down.

Never let your surroundings distracy you.

Kerp focus.

That was my mantra just now and like that I walked a bit further to the shop till I actually could see the shop. Now it was the right time to comit to another murder.

This person looks similar to the other owner... Well his hair does anyways.

Poor you.

Today really isn't your day.

You can be happy I am doing this quick and painlessly.

Me: And off with his head!

For some reasons I really startes to feel like that queen of hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Was chopping off heads my thing? Hell nah! This was soo exhausting plus I would get blood all over me while I would caty the damn head back.

Me: Today really isn't your day.

Pulling the head up, I startes to look at the face of the victim I just killed in the middle of this rather busy street. No one was saying a word. No one even saw this happen as I didn't stop walking at all. I just chopped off the head with a smooth motion which I thought would take more force and then grabbed the hair and held it to my jest like a small toy.

I was a child.

Holding a toy in my hand was nothing surprising you know.

Oh wow!

This knife or dagger....

It ia smooth like butter!

Me likey!

I really love them.

This shouldn't make any problems now.

Can't believe that other owner is nice to me to give these things away.

Whelp their loss not mine.

When I got to the shop, ai kpened the door and walked in there with the head in my hands but making sure that this shop owner would only see the hair not the face. After all these people don't look similar at all. They couldn't even be more different then they are actually.

Me: I am back!

Owner: Hahahaha what you failed?

Me: Nope.

For now I could just hear the voice of the owner and had to actually walk towards him. I couldn't help but ferl bothered now after hearing the name of quirk. The way the manikins were looking at me was rubbing me the wrong way.

What does he think I did....

Can't believe he just let me walk further into the shop and make a bloody mrss here.

His shop, his liking, his problems not mine...

Oh well not as if he will live long enough to clean it up anyways.

Now let's do this quickly.

I don't like the manakins and how they look at me.

He may also try to trick me.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Too bad I am out for his head too.