4.I can't fit on the sofa

"Hello, with this contract, we both are getting benefited so don't expect me to sleep on the sofa," Dua said as she saw him sleeping in the middle of the bed. 

She was late because she had to make sure that Granny was comfortable in the annexe. It was one of the clauses that Granny would live with her even though Granny made a ruckus about the whole ordeal of shifting in Abaan villa but finally, she agreed to shift to the compound of Abaan villa but decided to stay in the guest house. 

"I can't fit on the sofa." 

"I can't fit either." She strode towards the bed with her heavy lehenga. 

"Really?" Zaviyar asked sarcastically.

She looked at her 5'3" form and then at his 6'1" giant form sprawled on the bed.

But she couldn't possibly give up in front of his pompous ass. "Really." She confidently said while crossing her hands over her chest.

Zaviyar rolled his eyes and put a pillow on his face to block her figure. He was hell tired and was in a sore mood because of the event and how everything was progressing. He thought everything was going to be easy but as things were proceeding, he was realizing its gravity. Deep down he knew things were going to be so messed up but it was too late to give up.

He heard her huff angrily. He looked at her, moving the pillow slightly from his eyes. 

"I'm going to change until then shift yourself to the sofa." Saying that she disappeared into the dressing room. 

"Should I regret my decision just yet?" He muttered before completely covering himself with the blanket. He was irritated with the whole ordeal and even the decoration of the room irked him. 

"Zaviyar," He jolted up at the loud scream. 

He almost fell asleep while she changed. 

"Move aside. I told you I can't sleep on the sofa." Dua pushed his sleepy form and slipped inside the blanket. 

"Are you crazy?" He barked as soon as the haziness around his mind cleared. 

"Nope," He heard her from inside the blanket. 

Zaviyar was a second away from strangling her alive. With quite an effort he calmed down, switched off the lights and laid down beside her and tugged at the blanket to cover himself. 

"What are you doing?" Feeling his warm body beside her she sat up with a jerk. 

"I didn't think our closeness should bother you. Remember, you don't like men." Zaviyar looked confused. 

"Y-ya-yeah but I'm not comfortable sleeping with strangers." She stuttered while trying to find a good reason behind her reaction. 

She thanked her luck that the lights were off otherwise her facial expressions would have busted her. 

"Thank God, we are not strangers." He muttered gruffly. 

She stared at him in the dim light contemplating on whether she should sleep there only or go to the sofa. 

"Sleep," he mumbled and pulled her down beside him and spread the blanket over her properly. 

Suddenly her heart started pounding in her ears and her senses heightened as she could feel the slight brush of his arm as he breathed and her nostril filled with the masculine smell that smelled like wood, pine, like the morning dew, like old books, like him. 

Unconsciously she shifted away from him, making a safe distance. 

"What's happening with me? Why the hell have I suddenly started noticing his smell?" Her mind buzzed with different thoughts. "Today's event has taken a toll on me." She concluded. "Yes, that's correct."