10.Your eyes are captivating

"Zaviyar, let me help you," Haidar came forward as he saw him walking with the help of crutches. 

He glared at him. "I can help myself."

Haidar sighed. "As you wish."

Zaviyar forwarded his casted leg but paused and looked at Haidar. "Did you bring the engagement ring from the jeweler?

Today was Shifa's and Asher's engagement day. 

Haidar nodded. "Yes, I gave it to bhabhi." 

Zaviyar frowned. "Where is she? I didn't see her for about an hour."

Haidar rolled his eyes. "You are whipped, man." 

He hit Haidar with the crutch. "Don't jinx."

"Are you serious?" Haidar looked appalled. "I don't even recognize you, pal." He stormed away after giving him a stinky eye. 

Zaviyar laughed and turned towards their room where Dua was getting ready for today's function. 

He entered the room and froze in his place as his gaze fell on the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Dua was embroiled with the dupatta. Her makeup done and her hair partly opened and partly tied in the back with a beautiful clip. She looked epitome of beauty in that off white ethinic suit with gold work. Her almond shaped eyes, button nose and red painted lips. Everything screamed for attention and who was Zaviyar to deny. He looked at her like he was looking at her for the last time. His penetrating gaze made her stop and look up. "Wha-what happened Zaviyar?" She looked nervous as color crept up her neck. "Do I not look good?" 

Zaviyar stepped towards her, reaching her and letting go of one of the crutches, he held a strand of her hair that was dangling on her face in waves. "You look gorgeous," he whispered, pulling the strand and letting it go and looked at it with fascination as it settled back to its place. "You look magical." 

Dua's palm became clammy and heart thudded abnormally. "Th-thank you."

"Why didn't you get ready like this before?" He sounded aggrieved. 

She stepped back as his hand started caressing her cheek. "There wasn't any occasion to dress up like this."

He clutched her hand as he saw her moving away and pulled her towards him. She gasped as her head collided with his hard chest. "Za-Zaviyar."

"Why are you running away?" He asked, kissing her head. "Do I not look good?"

She looked up from his chest and her eyes wandered on his face and settled on his eyes, and as always she couldn't help but get drawn in them. "Your eyes are captivating." She whispered and Zaviyar did the thing that he had known to never do; he blushed. "You only like my eyes?" At Zaviyar's question she came into her senses and tried to free herself from his grip while blabbering. "I meant to say that you are handsome, not only your eyes, your nose, your cheeks, your lips, your chin, everything about you is perfect, beautiful, gorgeous, striking." 

Zaviyar burst into laughter and she stopped blabbering, and looked at him clueless. "Well, I didn't know, you find me that beautiful." 

"Zaviyar, let me go." She tried to get out of his clutch, red with embarrassment as what she blabbered echoed in her head. 

"I praised you because you asked me to, otherwise, yo-you look just fine." 

"We will talk about this later, now hurry up, get ready fast." He said letting her go after pecking her forehead. Once. Twice. Thrice. 

He moved towards the door with a smile on his lips. Life has been rainbows, sunshine and flowers with her. She was everything that he needed in his life. He couldn't imagine his life without her. She was the best thing that had ever happened in his life and he pledged to treasure her till the last breath of his life.