Chapter 1: Road trip

You have been working for many years for the I.M.P ever since Moxie found you in the streets covered in bruises. He is like a brother to you, and you really like Millie, his wife. Especially his boss Blitz.

He let you in and accepted you like a part of his family. He did have a daughter called Loona, but she didn't seem to interact much with anyone.

You were sound asleep until you heard your phone going off, but you just ignored it, hoping they would stop calling. But they didn't stop calling until you let out a loud groan and finally answered the phone.

"What the fuck do you want!" You shouted at the phone until you heard blitz's voice.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" He didn't seem mad but more surprised.

"Shit sorry blitz but why are you calling me at this time?" I asked, sounding confused.

"Oh yeah I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the Moon Festival?"

"It's not like I have anything better to do so I'm in but where are you calling from?" As soon as I said that blitz came falling from the roof.

"Of course" I said while rolling my eyes.

"See you tomorrow at 7" blitz said

"Mhm" I responded.

*The next day*

I was wearing black ripped jeans and a purple crop-top with a black hat that had purple lines in it. I put my boots on (they look similar with the hat) and looked in the mirror.

"Damn I look like a badass" I thought to myself. I suddenly heard a car beep outside my house. I looked out the window to see it was blitz and everyone else. I quickly went downstairs, locked the door and headed towards the van. Moxie opened the door for me, and I jumped in and close it.

"Y/N you look hot! Trying to impress someone~?" Millie asked me.

"Millie, you know I'm not that kind of person to have relationships, especially after the last one.." I mumbled the last part.

"So blitz how long is it until we get there?" I asked.

"Only a couple of hours" All I said was "ok" and put my headphones in and started to play some music by (whoever you want). Because if blitz's terrible driving we went over a bump which made me drop my phone.

As I went to pick it up, I noticed Loona staring at it. "You listen to A/N (Artist name)?"

I think this was the first time Loona spoke to me. Everyone seemed as shocked as I was. "Um y-yes, you listen them too?" I didn't think Loona like me, but I guess I was wrong.

"Of course, why wouldn't I, there amazing! Have you listened to S/N (song name)?" She seemed joyful suddenly, it was like another side of her.

"No I haven't" I spoke.

"Shut up, no way!" She moved closer to me and shows me the song.

We kept chatting on the way there. I really like Loona, I'm pretty sure we will become good friends. We were suddenly interrupted when we heard blitz shout "WERE HERE!" He parked the van and Millie ran out of the van towards I'm assuming her parents.

"Mama, daddy!" She gave them a hug and honestly it was so cute.

While they were having there moment, I noticed Moxie looking nervous and it was obvious why.

"Hey Mox, don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I hope so"

I felt bad for him, I don't get why Millie's parents didn't like him. Millie then went towards Moxie and pulled him over to her parents.

"Anyway, y'all remember my husband, Moxie"

As he went towards them her parents gave him a disgusted look. I really wanted to beat their ass.

"Good evenings Lin, Joe." Moxie was nervous and he wasn't good at hiding it.

"How have you been uh with all the flaming twisters and stuff around here" I already knew this wasn't going to end well.

"We lost our old farm head to one of them terrors last week" Millie's dad spoke angrily.

"He-he, oh crumbs, meh bad he-he, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to open that sound sir" I facepalmed at Moxie response while Loona was on her phone. How doesn't she get bored of that thing?

"Hey,watch it, I'm the sir here fucko" Blitz shouted.

"Ohyeah, yall haven't met my boss Blitz and his hellhound and my favourite Y/N" I giggledat the last bit of what Millie said.

"Hey,I'm not just his hellhound!" Loona finally spoke up. "Yeah, she's my daughter-""Only on paper" Loona interrupted him. "Yall don't deserve to know my name"She added before she went back to her phone.

"It'sa please to finally meet the sperm and egg factory that popped out this gem ofan assassin" I was shocked at what he said to her parents, but I wasn't thatsurprised since that's how he always acts. "You two raised a sturdy bitch!"

Her parents seemed to like Blitz. "That we did" Millie's father said before he continued. "So, Blitz, is it? That's a fine name" "It reminds me of war" Her mother said.

"Nothinglike a little war to make a strong man" Yep, her parents like Blitz. "I likeyou people" And it seems Blitz like them as well which works out perfectly althoughI am still mad with how they treat Moxie.

Speakingof Moxie, he suddenly spoke, "You know, more battles were won by technologicaladvances in war fair, ive researched the history of weapon recently, and it'sinspiring how, for example the progression of guns utilising, and general technologyhas changed landscape of health combative!" Before he could keep on going, I noddedto him to tell him to stop since Millie's parents didn't seem impressed. "I mean...warfun"

I wanted to say something when her dad interrupted me.

"Guns get the job done but a man aint nothing ifhe can't tear the head of with his bare hands!" Alright a bit dark but okay.

"HAH!He's right Moxie you got cute little baby hands like your baby dick" Blitz startedmaking fun of his hands with his baby voice when I stood above behind Moxie andsaid "Refrain Sir" I said in a dark voice. The face on Blitz's face almost mademe laugh!

Before he could say anything, back Millie's dad spoke "Speaking of strong hands yall should meet our newest help, HEY STRIKER!"

We suddenly heard a horse galloping.