Chapter 2: Meeting the newest help

Wesuddenly heard a horse galloping and since I was quite taller than the rest, I could see a horse in the distance heading towards us. Suddenly a large horse jumpedover the fence and came to a halt.

"Well,howdy" As soon as I heard him say that my heart skipped a beat. Not only washis voice hot but so was he! I was staring at him without me realising untilLoona hit me playfully on the shoulder.

"You like him, don't you?" I was out of my own world when I realised that I was staring at Striker! No, I can't be, ive never been that person to fall in love!
"Loona don't be ridiculous! You know love is not my thing" I responded.

"Maybe it wasn't then" She then started to mock me, and I just rolled my eyes at her.I then saw Striker walking towards me, and my tail started wagging (btw you'rethe same species as Striker).

"So,what's your name little lady" He winked at me.

I couldn't say anything until Loona did it for me. "My name is Loona, and this is my bestfriend Y/N" Thank Satan she was here otherwise I wouldn't know what I would've done without her.

"What a pretty name for a pretty lady" I knew he was talking to me as he bent down closer to me.

"Youknow you boys should enter the Pain Games, especially you Y/N you seem toughenough to compete if your up for it" Her dad shouted.

"I heard games, what games, I'm in!" While Millie's mom was explained about the Pain Games to Blitz, Striker was still standing in front of me. "I wouldn't compete if I were you, you wouldn't want to ruin that pretty face of yours now do we?" I scoffed at what he said and walked towards Blitz with Loona following behind me. I overheard them talking about how its to prove who's the toughest while Millie seemed upset about it.

"Yeah, wish I could play!" I walked over to them and whispered in Millie's ear, I had to bend down a bit since she was smaller than me. "Don't worry ill compete in the Pain Games for you" As I backed away Millie's face brightened. "You will?!"

"Of course, after all I do owe you after that night"

"And she can also cheer for me" Moxie said, I found his actions towards Millie so cute,but her dad ruined the moment when he busted out laughing. "Wait, you?" He saidwhile still laughing. "Yeah, I can compete, can't I?!" He sounded angry buttried to keep his cool.

"I don't think you would last very long if you did" Ooh how I wanted to punch him in the face! "I was born here to; I have some fight in me!" He was then surprised to see Striker behind him with a hand on his shoulder.

"Huh, well then little fella, won't you help me get one of those hogs for dinner" Shit this won't be good. "Simple! Watch me!" He then started pulling his gun out when Striker handed him a rope and knife. "Bullets can't pierce the shell. You gotta get the knife underneath and then prig yourself an opening." Moxie gulped just by the sound of what he had to do.

"Oh right, right, I knew that" "Now just remember that your reputation with the in laws is on the line here so no pressure at all, you totally will not make an ass of yourself in front of everyone important in your- "Before he could finish, I wrapped my tail against his leg and pulled him onto the ground. "That's enough Blitz!" Everyone was shocked by my actions apart from Striker who jut had a smirk on his face. "Thanks Y/N" Moxie quietly spoke to me. "Anytime Mox"

He then started walking towards the pen where the hog was, but Millie stopped him."Moxie, you don't need to do this"

She was right, he only wanted to prove her parents that he is tough and not weak. "Oh, he totally does- "I then wrapped my tail around his neck and said, "Carry on talking and ill cut your tongue off!" Blitz looked at me surprised. I then let go of his neck and watched Moxie that was about to stab the hog, but he stabbed it in the shell.

That then made the hog go crazy and started bucking. I could see Mills Parents and Strikerlaughing in the corner of my which made me mad until Millie shouted "Y/N please help him I can't watch anymore"

I nodded and jumped over the fence and ran towards where Moxie was and pulled out the knife, I always had with me and pushed Moxie out of the way but as I did that the hog reared and my hat flew of.

I then stabbed it underneath the shell and the hog collapsed to the ground. "WOOHOO Way to go Y/N!" I heard Blitz cheer for me, and I saw Loona cheering as well while she was recording. I got up and turned towards Moxie and put my hand out for him to get up.

He took it and thanked me before leaving while I was following behind him. Strikerwent to grab the hog but as he came back, he asked Blitz if he wanted to skinit with him. Obviously, he agreed. "Ill catch up with you just meet me in thebarn boss man." Blitz got excited and ran towards the barn.

When everyone went towards the house when Striker patted my shoulder, I turned to look at him and he was holding my hat. "Here little miss" He handed my hat to me, and my heart was racing. "Um thanks" I then placed it back on my head and went to catch up with the others.

I could feel Striker staring at me as I walked away.