Chapter 8: The Chase

After a few hours of galloping, I think ive finally lost him. It was dark, I could barely see anything. I pulled the rains a little bit to slow down. I looked around to see where I was but all I saw was trees and darkness. "Shit now how am I going to get home" I let out.

A voice then startled me. "Maybe I could help you" I knew who it was. Without even looking to see even if it was Striker I then started galloping again. I could hear Bombproof hooves behind me. I looked up ahead and saw that there was a pile of logs. Now this was something I couldn't do.

We were getting closer to it and so was Striker. I had to do it. I looked at H/N who didn't seem to slow down. I got my position ready to jump as H/N went faster. "Y/N I wouldn't jump!" I heard Striker shout. Why did he care.

Before I knew it, we jumped over the logs, but H/N leg got caught on some sharp thorn that was attached to it. We then collapsed to the ground, but we managed to get over since Striker was on the other side. H/N was neighing in pain as he laid on the ground. I got up and ran towards H/N.

"Shit,shit, shit" H/N leg was bleeding quite badly. I ripped of a bit of my shirt andwrapped it around H/N leg. H/N tried to get up, but he failed as he fell to theground.

"Let me help" I heard a voice behind me, of course it was Striker but how did he get over. Never mind that, right now I just want H/N to be okay.

I moved to the side and let Striker do his thing. After a few minutes H/N was back on his hooves? "You should come with me, were quite far away from the barn" I couldn't trust him, but I had no choice. I had no clue how to get back. I nodded and we started to walk towards a hotel.