Chapter 14: If looks could kill

We were finally at Strikers location. Before we confronted him, Blitz wanted to make sure we all knew the plan.

We were finally ready.

I.M.P had gone somewhere else while I had to distracted Striker. I got off H/N and tied him to a post near the hotel. I walked into it and tried to find Strikers room. It took a while to find but I eventually found it. I was about to knock but I hesitated.

"You okay Y/N?" I heard Blitz through my mic.

"I'm fine" I spoke and knocked on the door. I heard a loud grunt and rattling through the other side. He clearly wasn't in a good mood. Striker immediate opened the door aggressively.

"What the fuck- oh darlin, it's you" He seemed shocked about my presence. Clearly not expecting me to visit. His shocked face then turned into a sly grin. "Got all dressed up? What's the occasion" He allowed me to come in and as I did, I could feel the gang's eyes on me. I had to be careful with what I say or do, I can't let them know what's between us.

"No occasion, just trying to grab someone's attention" I flirted. I don't remember the last time I flirted. Yes, I would to it for missions, but this was something else.

"Oh really?" He then started to make his way towards me and pinned me against the wall. Gosh this man. I could feel his hands slither around my waist. I then grabbed his bandana and pulled him closer to me. Our faces were only inches away from each other until eventually Striker pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss then became a make out session.

"Y/N what the fuck are you doing!" Moxie spoke through the line. "This wasn't part of the plan!" Now I can hear Moxie and Millie screaming at me. Luckily, Striker couldn't hear as he was so focused on me. "M&M this might work, he's distracted so we can go and take him down in a few more minutes"

I heard Moxie sigh but they both went silent which I think they're just going to go along with it. After a few minutes of making out I heard a click behind us. Striker's head spun round to see Moxie. Striker then ran to attack him until Blitz fell from the roof onto him and tied him before he could do anything.

He then looked at me and gave me the coldest look. If looks could kill, I would be dead. I tried to avoid looking at him, but it was hard. I mouthed a 'I'm sorry' to him. He just huffed.

"Great work Y/N, since you did most of the work you can take him" Blitz offered.

"N-no, I'm f-fine" I stuttered while trying to hold a sob. I quickly ran out the room and went to H/N. I couldn't let them know. He is our enemy. I grabbed H/N rains and hopped onto him.

Blitz came out with Moxie, Millie and Loona while holding Striker over his shoulder. I looked away from them and started to walk away before they could see me cry. "Oh H/N what am I going to do" I petted him, and he gave me a snort. I sighed when I heard the engine of a car behind me.

No need to guess if it's a random Stranger. Moxie was driving this time since Blitz was watching Striker in the back. I could see them both and saw Striker watch me.

If only looks could kill...