Chapter 7: We meet again

"We meet again princess" Striker...

No..it couldn't be, it's impossible.. My gun was still pointing at him, I couldshoot him, but I can't. The feelings I still have for him still haunt me. "Whyare you here?" I tried to sound confident considering that I'm still mad aboutthat night. I was about to say something when Striker interrupted me.

"Ive came back to collect something that belongs to me" What? Was it the rifle he left behind? I doubt hell get it back since Blitz took it and who knows what he's done with it.

"My rifle" Knew it. "And there's one more thing I need to collect" There's more? What else does he want? "You" he said in his deep voice. Me? My heart was beating like crazy. I was speechless. I just sat there on my horse without saying anything.

"New steed?" Striker asked me while getting of his horse and walking towards mine. He then started patting H/N. H/N seemed to like Striker as he kept neighing. A smile slowly appeared on my face just watching the scene.

"What's its name?" My smile drifted away as I didn't want to show no emotion towards him after what happened. "H/N" I replied coldly. "What a beauty" All I could do was nod my head. I didn't want to talk to him. He was a prick.

I wantedto go back to Joe and Lin. I had to make sure they were safe. "Well, we betterget going" I didn't look at him while speaking.

"Notso fast princess" Fuck.

He then got on Bombproof. I tried to walk away but Striker was blocking my way. I tried to go past him, but he moved backwards blocking me again. I sighed; I knew he wasn't going to let me go that easy so let's make things a little bit more difficult for him.

Istarted to smirk but then Striker had a confused expression on his face. Iturned H/N so then my back was facing him. I then galloped away from him,deeper into the forest.

Let the chase begin!