Chapter 3: The Pain Games

Todaywas the day of the Pain Games. I was excited to see everyone's reaction sincethey didn't know I was entering apart from Millie and Moxie. I put on some morecomfy clothing that was suitable for the games. I put my hair in a high ponytailand placed my hat on my head and put my boots on. I headed downstairs and to mysurprise everyone was there.

"Whyso dressed up Y/N anything special?" Blitz said while moving his eyebrows upand down.

"Nospecial reason at all" I rolled my eyes and turned towards Millie and Moxie. "Yousure you want to enter Mox?" I asked.

"I'mpositive" I could tell that he was nervous just by looking at him. "Justremember that if you need help just call me since ill be competing anyways" Isaid to reassure him.

"Alrightythen should we get going!" I heard blitz shout. We all started to walk outuntil someone grabbed my arm. It was Striker.

"Do you want to take a ride with me little missy?" He winked at me. Before I could answer he lifted me on his horse and then he lifted himself. I looked at Loona and gave her a "help me" look. But she then grabbed her phone and took a picture of us. Is she being serious right now!

They then started to drive away and as for me and Striker we were galloping next to them on his horse. I felt his back touching mine and I had butterflies in my stomach. I looked at the window on the van and noticed Blitz giving me a smirk before winking at me. Asshole.

It wasn't long before we got there, I went in my place after the introduction and put my hat down so no one could see my face. I didn't want to surprise them just yet...

Assoon as I heard a gun being shot, I sprinted as fast as I could. All I had todo was run and jump over things which wasn't that hard. So far, I was in thelead, behind me was Striker and behind him was Blitz. I turned my head aroundto just get a quick glimpse to see how far everyone was behind me. They weren'tthat far behind, but I couldn't see Moxie anywhere. I hope he's okay.

The next game was tug of war. I was on Strikers, Blitz and Moxies team. We won but I then saw that Moxie was about to fall into the water again, but I quickly grabbed him.

The next one is where you had to fight. Of course, I had to be partnered up with Striker. We were walking in circles until he finally decided to attack me, but I manged to dodge and jump over him. I then took the chance and jumped onto him. He was shocked that someone managed to take over. I slowly tipped my hat so now everyone could see my face. The look on their faces made me want to bust out laughing! "Y/N?!" Blitz yelled before he went back to punching his target.

Striker was speechless. Until he was on top of me and then that was the end, Striker got up and placed his hand out for me to take which I did. "Not bad little missy" His voice almost made m pass out by the sound of it. I smiled and walked away. I walked towards where Moxie and Millie were and sat next to them.

Once they announced the winners, I clapped for them. "Alright so he has the physical advantage, I'm better at other things like singing" Moxie said before suddenly Striker began to play a song that he apparently "just" wrote now about him winning. "OH, WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Mox shout.

"Sweet victory"

"I smell the spell"

He walked at the end of the stage and a bunch of fangirls came running towards him. That kind of made me feel a bi... Jealous. As he continued his song a girl that came towards him, he then kicked her away from him. Bit harsh much.

"Sweet victory"

"With everything I do"

"With every talent"

Allof a sudden Blitz came and sat with us. "Isn't this guy great!" He said whileeating.

"Hesure is" I said while watching him as he sang until I realised what I had justsaid. I turned to look at Blitz who had a massive smirk on his face.

"Wellglad you think so because were going to be working with him" Moxie didn't likethe sound of working with him. "Working with him?!" He yelled. "What!"

"Yeah, I asked him if he wants to join our I.M.P" Blitz said as he continued to eat. "You asked-but" Mox couldn't finish his sentence as he was still upset. "Mox, I think you've had enough for now, lets head back to the house and get you clean" What Millie said seemed to cheer up Mox a little bit. Poor little dude.

"Moxie go fuck yourself" We heard Striker say as he sang. Moxie then walked away, and Millie went to go after him. Before I left to go after them, I stuck my middle finger at Striker and shouted, "You prick!"

I ran to catch up with Mox and I could see pain in Strikers eyes when I called him a prick. I feel bad but he fucking deserved it.