Chapter 12: Surprise

Gosh knows how long we have been discussing about the plan. I forgot how Blitz keeps going on and on when I started working for Joe and Lin. Shit, there properly worried sick about me. I went to pull my phone out when I saw 100 messages from them and 50 missed calls!! I should ring them back. We already discussed the plan a few minutes ago, finally, but Blitz wanted to make sure we all knew.

I rang Lin's number and she answered immediately. "Oh, my Satan Y/N are you okay, you've been gone for ages!"

"I'm fine Lin, sorry I was gone a while, I'm at the I.M.P, they needed some extra hands"

"That's fine Y/N just next time let us know, okay?" I replied with an 'okay' and hung up the phone. They told me I could use the spare room they had since I was back on the job. Millie showed me my room and left me by myself. It was okay. It wasn't the worst room I've ever had, plus its hell for crying out loud.

I fell on the bed, letting my body go when I heard my phone ring. Who would be calling me at this time? I've already called Lin, could it be Joe checking on me? No, Lin would've let him know so who is calling me. I grabbed my phone and read, saying it was an unknown number. Strange. I ignored it but it kept calling me. Fuck's sake.

I finally answered it, pissed. "Hello, who the fuck are you and what do you want?!" I said in a harsh tone.

"Easy their doll~" Of course, it was him. But how did he get my number?

"Striker? How the fuck did you get my number?"

"Simple, I put my number in when you were still asleep in my bed~" This dick.

I felt someone's presence behind me, and I turned to see Blitz. Shit.

"Y/N that better be who I don't it is" He looked really pissed off. I slowly nodded my head.

"I'm going to have to call you back" I put the phone down. "Blitz-"

"Are you hooking up with him?!" He shot at me.

"What the fuck Blitz, no, this could help us track him down!" He seemed to think about it for a minute until he agreed and asked me for his number. I gave him it and he left. After that, I just laid on my bed and fell asleep.

Strikers POV

Y/N hung up the phone when I heard Blitz voice. Well, that explains why. Whatever, ill call her in the morning. She will have a big surprise coming soon~.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you like the story so far!