Chapter 4: Goodbye for now

It was finally a new day, and we were all packing up to leave. Me and Mox were done so we went upstairs until we saw a pink glow coming from Strikers room. Moxie went to open it when I headed downstairs to grab something. I then saw Loona and stated talking to her for a bit.

A few hours later

Inoticed that Moxie still hasn't come back, and I was starting to worry. Staloaswas talking about some shit, but I didn't pay much attention to it. I then hearda whistle which was clearly coming from Blitz, and I knew something was wrong.

I ran towards the house and climbed up towards the window because I'm not going to barge through the door. I finally saw the room they were in and saw Striker with a gun and I saw Blitz and Mox on the floor. No, it can't be... I couldn't believe what I was seeing...

Angerfilled me. I heard Blitz say "Fucking damn it Loona" I then smashed the windowwhich grabbed their attention, and I climbed in, holding my knife In my hand. Ithen kicked Striker in the knee which made him hiss and as he bent down a bitfrom the pain, I then kicked him into the wall.

Westarted fighting with each other and we were both coloured in blood. I thenwrapped my tail around his waist and flew him into a wall again. Luckily, hemanaged to stay on his feet and dodged a bullet that Moxie had shot. We then startedto surround him until he spoke.

"I still think it's embarrassing; you're wasting a lot of potential rely on a weak little- "I then shot a bullet near his head which seemed to startle him a bit. "Your gonna finish that fucking sentence, "partner" Mox snapped.

"Vermin" Striker finished his sentence, and my blood was boiling. I couldn't believe I like him! "Y/N I can't believe you liked him!" Blitz mentioned which caught Striker's attention. I slapped my forehead, why would he say that, especially now! "So little missy has a little crush hm?" Striker said in his raspy voice.

Before we knew it Striker quickly threw Blitz gun out of his hand and mine too and ran towards the window. "Goodbye for now Little missy, ill be back" He then jumped out of the window, and I grabbed my gun and pointed it outside but there was no one there.