Chapter 16: Fucks Sake

It's been almost 3 years now since I last saw him. Not one moment passed where I wouldn't think of him. Without him and where we left things of, these 3 years had been hell for me but then again, I am in hell and nothing good comes around.

Especially how I'm forced to go with Stolas to his 'little tea party' to meet her wife and her brother. It was not going well...

"Stolas."

"Stella."

'Oh my Satan...'

"Cunt"

"Witch"

Me and Stella's brother both groaned annoyed.

"FUCKING. IMP. SUCKER"

Somebody please come and save me for the love of Satan.

"Why did you insist on meeting me here?!" Finally, Stolas is getting to the point! However afterwards I noticed he was looking at his phone. Before I could see what he was looking at, Stella's brother tried to get our attention.

"We properly wanted to discuss the terms of this divorce. I feel my darling sister deservers a bit more... compensation. After all, you did CHEAT on the poor thing. Surely you owe..."

'Ever wondered why he cheated?' Is what I wanted to respond with, however, Stolas replied to him before I could.

"Andrealphus, cheating implies there was a betrayal. This woman never gave two shits about me or our very much arranged marriage. As far as I'm concerned, this divorce is far overdue!"

I really want to celebrate but that would not help the situation. I started to hear hooves coming towards us so I looked in the direction it was coming from and I regretted it so much.. But it couldn't possibly be him. Maybe someone has the same horse as him?

I wasn't taking any chances so I sneakily hid somewhere.

"Up yours!!" I heard Stella shout from the top of her lungs.

"Stellaaa, for fucks sake, stop making this harder to bullshit!" Andrealphus groaned.

The window suddenly shattered to bits and there stood Striker. Good thing I decided to hide otherwise what would I have done if he saw me after so many years? Just in case he sees me, I pulled my hood over my head.

Striker twirled two angelic revolvers in his hands. 'Wait... Where did he get the revolvers from? I thought he only had a rifle..'

He fired one and the bullet almost hit Stolas which made me gasp and made Striker turn his head towards my direction. 'Oh shit'. Luckily, he decided to ignore it and fire more bullets towards Stolas but so far he had managed to doge them as he transformed into his other owl form. Buuut he didn't seem to be so lucky as Striker managed to wrap Stolas in glowing white rope before he could escape.

"Oh, dear... this is worrisome." Stolas said casually.

I noticed that Striker was eyeing the room as if he was searching for something... or someone...

He grabbed Stolas and put him on his horse and rode off. I quickly exit the club and saw H/N and got on. I immediately kicked H/N to gallop so I could catch up to them.

I Had to ring Blitz about this but accidently rang Stolas. 'Shit. Shit. SHIT. What if Striker sees me calling him?! Speaking of Striker, I could se him In the distance so I lightly pulled the reins to slow H/N to not be spotted.

"Y/N?" Stola's voice grabbed my attention.

"Stolas! Are you alright??"

"I'm fine.. At the minute..."