Clothes (Male reader)

Basically when you're at work John decides to wear your clothes :) Also smut warning!!!

John Doe POV
Y/N had been at work for about two hours now, and I miss him already. I decided to stay home today instead of being with him while he worked. I was on our bed, contemplating about what to do without him. I decided to open the closet, looking around inside. That's when I noticed one of Y/N's sweaters.

I took the sweater off of the clothing hanger. It still smelled exactly like him, even though it had been washed several times before. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I just... "borrowed" it. I took my hoodie and shirt off, and slipped his sweater on. It felt so warm and comforting, like Y/N was holding me in a tight embrace. I searched through the closet for more of his clothes, finding a pair of his sweatpants. I took my pants off and wore Y/N's sweatpants.

I curled up onto the bed, hugging Y/N's pillow. Even though Y/N was still at work, it felt like he was right here with me. I dug my face into his pillow, indulging in his scent. I love Y/N so much. He's all I could ever want! I kicked my feet in excitement, thinking about him. He's so perfect. His clothes feel comfortable, and remind me of him. I wish he was here with me. I slowly fell asleep, my mind filled with thoughts about Y/N.

After a few hours, I woke up. I checked the time, and it was 5:50 PM. Y/N would be home any minute now. I went downstairs and sat on the couch, patiently waiting for him to get home. After a few minutes, I had realised that I was still wearing Y/N's clothes. I was about to get up to change when suddenly, Y/N opened the front door.

Y/N POV
I had arrived home earlier than usual, noticing John sitting on the couch. "Hey, I'm home! How was your day?" I asked. John stood up, and I noticed something. He was wearing my clothes. He looked so cute in them! "Aww, you look adorable! Did you miss me?" I asked. He nodded, embracing me in a tight hug. "Yes, I did! I couldn't resist wearing your clothes. They're so comfortable, and they smell just like you!" He replied, nuzzling his face into my chest.

John put one hand on my waist, and the other on the back of my neck. He gently rubbed my waist with his thumb, hooking my pants' waistband. "I've been waiting for you all day. You're so irresistible Y/N... Can we take this to the bedroom?" He asked. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Of course, since you've been waiting so patiently just for me." I responded, leading him to the bedroom.

John layed down on the bed, and I got on top of him. I was taking his sweater off, but he stopped me. "Don't take it off! Your clothes are so comfortable, I want to wear them forever Y/N!" He said. He's so precious. "Alright, but you'll have to take off my sweatpants for this.~" I replied, as he took his pants off.

I rubbed his clothed erection, and John let out a tiny whimper. He eagerly took his boxers off. "Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded, and I slowly jerked him off. His moans echoed off the walls. "Y-Y/N! You're so- ngh, good at this!~" John moaned as I sped up. I could tell he was getting closer, so I stopped. I unzipped my pants, letting my dick out. "P-Put it in... Please...!" John said through heavy breathing.

John Doe POV
Y/N slowly pushed himself inside of me, causing me to grip the bedsheets. "Do you want me to start moving?" He asked. I nodded, covering my face with one hand. He started thrusting in and out, more whimpers escaping my lips. He's incredible at this... I started stroking myself, before Y/N replaced my hand with his.

"You're so pretty John, I'm so glad I have you all to myself. You look so cute wearing my clothes, especially while we're doing this.~" Y/N said, speeding up. Both of us were moaning louder and louder. "Love me more Y/N, please! I need you so bad right now..." I begged. He started thrusting as fast as he could go.

I could barely speak at this rate. The overstimulation felt euphoric, and I was getting closer to cumming. "Y/N, I'm- hahhh!~" I moaned, reaching my climax. Y/N covered the tip of my dick with his thumb. "I'm sorry baby, you'll have to wait a little bit. I'm not finished yet.~" He said, still thrusting into me. More and more was building up inside of me. After one final whimper, he finally came. He took his thumb off of my dick. "Oh, fuck...!" I moaned, releasing all over myself.

It took me a little bit of time to come
down from my high. Y/N pulled out, and he kissed my cheek. "You did so good for me John, you're such a good boy." He assured me, causing me to get butterflies in my stomach. I looked down at myself, distraught that I had ruined Y/N's sweater. He must have noticed my worried expression. "Oh, the sweater? Don't worry about it, it was getting pretty small on me anyway. Plus, it's nothing that a bit of stain remover won't fix!" He said, smiling at me. He's so sweet... "T-Thank you for this Y/N... I love you!" I replied as he layed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too." He responded.

Finished! Haven't wrote any smut in a while, let me know if you guys want more!

Wordcount: 992