28. the one with the tears

"You two are still not talking?" Yuki asked me as I walked with him out of the airport. He was staring the guy walking a little further away from us with a knowing look before looking back at me.

"It hasn't been even a week yet, and I get why he is mad" I shrugged feeling a pinch on my chest knowing that it bothered me more than I wanted to admit that Pierre hadn't still been talking to me or wanted to clear the air. "Maybe he needs time or realized that the two of us are never going to work" I added quickly.

"So, you two? Are we talking about like dating?" the little guy next to me ask.

"NO" I shouted a little too quick and little too loud as there were eyes turning to us now.

"Jeez okay" Yuki picked up his hands.

"I mean, no I don't want him like that, I just liked the idea of us being friends again" I said more calmly this time.

"Okay" he nodded understanding. "So why don't you just talk to him first?"

"I don't want to push too far; I tried talking to him and he told me he didn't want to talk with me so I figured he would come to me when he felt like it" It was my turn to shrug my shoulders. The conversation made me more and more depressed. I had been down after the whole incident with Pierre last Sunday and I wasn't feeling any better now.

"Okay" the guy just nodded, and we continued walking in a silence. It was time for Baku, and I had ended up in the same flight with the two Alphatauri drivers while the Ferrari guys were flying with their fancy privet jets. I didn't mind though, I liked spending time with the Japanese guy and had secretly hoped that maybe Pierre had already come around, but I could see now that he wasn't.

"I could talk to him" Yuki suggested with a hopeful smile on his lips.

"I don't think that is a good idea to be fair, I just need to give him some time and hope for the best" I sighed. It had been the best week of my life, I had spent almost every day after the qualifying with him. We had talked and talked and even though I hated to admit it and was going to deny it if someone would ask me – I had fallen for the guy all over again. So, you can see why I was kind of down now that he wasn't talking to me.

I understood though. Not too long ago the tables had been the other way around and I had sworn that I would never be talking to the guy again or to forgive him what he had done, and that he was the most awful guy in the whole damn world. Then the truth had came out and the fact that he had known about me and Jules, and everything I had thought about the whole situation had came crumbling down.

I had had to build the image again. I could see it had taken a lot from him, I could tell he was blaming himself for everything that had happened to me and it had soften me. I couldn't be angry with the guy who had broken his own heart trying to make his two best friends happy. Trying to make me happy.

"Okay, well I hope you two figure it out. I hate to see you both like this, everyone was so happy last week and now you both sulk in your own misery as none of you wants to make the first move to making things right" the Japanese let out and I raised my brows. It wasn't really his scene to give me this kind of talk, it was usually Mick's job.

"Easy there, we'll be just fine" I raised my arms trying to get the guy, who had really worked himself up, to calm down.

"Yeah yeah, I know there is no way that it won't happen but sooner the better" it was his turn to sigh. "I'm really tired of you two being moody all the time" he half grinned nudging me on my side making me stick out my tongue for him.

I glanced over to the guy walking a little further away from us. He was fully concentrated on his phone and I felt a little sting on my heart. Who could be that interesting online making him so addicted to his phone. It didn't help that I could see a little smirk appearing on his lips as he read something or saw something clearly pleasant.