Vikklan Fluff

I always start these stories out with just a ship and no "smut" or "fluff" written and I just like to see where the writing takes me. Enjoy

*Vikk's POV*

I watched as Lachlan talked to his mum on the phone. He was standing out back, smiling brightly as he spoke into the phone. It was honestly adorable.

I watched as he mouthed the words "I love you too" before hanging up. It was like a pang of blissful hurt overtook me. I loved when he said those four words, but sadly it was never to me.

"Hey Vikk" He says happily as he walks through the back doors. "Oh hey what's up?" I ask. "Hm nothing much... I was actually talking about you to my mom..." He hints. "Oh yeah?" I ask, a smug smile on my face.

"Well I know that I look good but damn- you don't have to tell the whole world, Lachlan" I joke. He stares at my cocky expression, a broad smile on his face.

"You do look good" He says and I try to conceal my blush. "Psh sure" I say. I know I'm ugly, that's fine. I've come to terms with it. My IQ and bad puns make up for it.

"No really, you're adorable" He says, staring me straight in the eyes. I break his gaze, looking down at my hands.

"Vikk, look at me" He says, using his hand to bring my chin up to look into his crystal blue eyes. "You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you differently" He whispers.

I look up at him, getting the extreme urge to kiss the Australian. Maybe he'll like me back... I doubt it but it's worth a shot. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

I leaned in and kissed Lachlan. He didn't kiss back and I broke apart from him, ashamed. "I-I'm sorry..." I whisper, getting up to leave. "No wait shit" I hear Lachlan curse behind me as I start to leave.

"Vikk!" He exclaims as I run into the front yard. I'm about to get into my car when Lachlan yanks my wrist back, his large body over mine. "Vikk" He whispers as tears start pouring down my cheeks. Lachlan doesn't love me. He doesn't love me back...

"Just forget about it..." I whisper, trying to turn around to get back into my car. This time his yank on my wrist is more forceful, and my small body slams into his large and muscular one.

"But I don't want to forget about it" He whispers and kisses me softly.

*A/N* Sorry that was short (that's what she said #SorryThatImNotSorry) but I hope you guys enjoyed and pleaaaase leave comments on what ships you want. <3 Adios babes. -ladyxmas