Veston Fluff

Heelllll yeaaaaah #Veston!

*Vikk's POV*

We all sat around a round table in the basement, a bunch of beer bottles in our hands as the whole pack played truth or dare. Mitch and Jerome were nuzzled up together after Jerome's dare to kiss Mitch.

They both played it off but it was obvious they had both caught the feels. "Vikk?" Rob asked suddenly. "Herm?" I turned my head to him.

"I asked you truth or dare" He said expectantly. "Oh eh.. Dare. Why not?" I smiled and took a drink. "I dare you to make out with whoever... has the most beer still left in their cup" Rob laughed evilly.

"Damn it" Preston laughed, swirling his almost full cup. I laughed too, our faces both heating up as we stared at each other. It was no secret that I was gay, but Preston wasn't. To be honest I thought he was hot, totally make out worthy. But, like I said, he was straight... Which kind of sucked but eh I'm sure I'll get over it.

"So ehm how you wanna do this?" Preston asked, scratching the back of his neck. "Rob, instruct" I laughed nervously, chugging my beer down. "Well you boys wanna be in private...?" He asked, giving Preston a smirk.

Preston glared at him for a second then nodded his head, standing up and grabbing my wrist. He pulled me along to Jerome's vacant bedroom. "If you want we don't have to kiss and we can just say we did" I said sheepishly, sitting down on the bed.

"That wouldn't really be completing the dare though..." Preston spoke, sitting next to me. "Yeah but they won't know... I completely get it if you don't want to kiss me because I'm gay and you're not" I continued, giving him a way out of this. If Preston and I do ever kiss, I want it to be because we like each other, not some stupid dare.

"Who says I'm not gay?" Preston muttered, a look of slight disgust on his face. "What?" I asked softly. He looked up to meet his gaze with mine, our eyes locking contact. "I'm gay" he whispered to himself more than me, a tear escaping his eye. I felt my heart flutter, I had a chance. But not now, now I need to figure out why he's crying and help him.

"What's wrong?" I asked gently, putting my hand over his. "I don't want to be gay" He said, disgust lacing his tone. "What's wrong with being gay?" I asked, my feelings in Preston's hands.

"Nothing! That's the problem! People think there's something wrong with being gay and there isn't! If my family would actually accept me I wouldn't have a damn problem being gay! But they don't. The don't love me for who I am. They think I'm disgusting- My own mother called me 'disturbing', Vikk. My own mother..."

Preston broke down in front of me. I hugged him, stroking his hair as he cried on my shoulder. "I know how it feels, Preston. It sucks. My dad hates me now. But he'll get over it, and I don't have to hide who I am anymore. Trust me, it'll always hurt. But it'll hurt less, it will get better" I soothed, tears threatening to fall as I spoke of my father.

"But what if it doesn't? What if they don't get over it?" Preston whispered. "Then you have five fantastic friends who are there to help and support you anytime you need. We love you Preston- it doesn't matter what gender you want to kiss or hold hands with. We love you for you, Preston. I love you for you" I cooed, rubbing his back.

Preston sat up, only pulling back far enough so that he could stare into my eyes. Tears prickled at his own as we looked at each other. "Fuck it- I'm gay" Preston whispered, a sad smile on his face.

I gave him a reassuring smile. Then he leaned in and kissed me.