Vikklan Smut

Also suggested by @Kat_The_Wolf

I hurt my thumb so I was typing this with one hand. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Enjoy babes ;)

*Lachlan's POV*

"Oh my god" I chuckled as Vikk started a list of terrible food puns. "That wasn't too cheesy for you? Right, Lachlan?" He ended. I groaned, earning a laugh from him. I smiled as he laughed. Vikk's laugh was like music to my ears.

"Whoa! Look! 20k viewers! I think this calls for a celebration!" Vikk said, sending me a playful wink.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me" I covered up, turning away from the camera to hide my blush. I rubbed my face, trying to cover it up. "Lachlan they're saying that we should kiss for the 20k viewer hype" Vikk said softly, looking over at me with a slightly sad look.

He didn't want to kiss me.

"I mean- we could uhm... Do something else if you'd uh like" Vikk added on, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at me. "Nahh let's give them what they want, Vikk. What the hell?" I said suddenly then seized the opportunity to kiss Vikk.

I knew I was gay, I knew Vikk was straight, and I knew this may be my only opportunity to ever kiss him. So did I waste it? Nope.

My hand cradled his cheek, my other hand reaching around his lower back. I was enjoying this, maybe a little too much...

Vikk broke us apart, looking into my eyes with lust and passion. "Lachlan... I..." His whispered lower then the stream could pick up on.

Vikk snapped back to reality, letting out a laugh and turning back towards the camera. "Well there you have it, a little Vikklan love right there" He joked, winking at me.

Vikk read through the chat for a moment then burst out laughing. "What?" I asked, as he turned to me, laughing even more. "N-nothing" He said, laughing even more.

"What?" I asked again, a little harsher then I meant to. Good lord how this boy could both turn me on and aggravate me... Vikk practically turned me bipolar.

I saw him glance down slightly, blush, then turn away. I looked down at my crotch, immediately seeing a boner there. Oh my God. Oh my God.

The stream.

All of the internet jokes that will be made out of this.

I will never be able to live this down.

Oh my God.

I freaked out, to say the least. I immediately stood up and left the room, hiding my crotch from the camera.

I ran into my room and shut the door. Shit. How do I even explain this to Vikk? He's going to come up in a second and ask for an explanation. Shit shit shit.

I don't know how long I sat there, cursing myself out. But it must have been long because I soon heard knocks at my door.

"Lachlan?" Vikk asked me. Shit. "Yeah?" I replied. "Can I come in?" He asked again.

You can come in me.

Oh my God I did not just think that. My boner grew harder as I thought about Vikk in my room, sitting next to me on the bed... Under me... His bare body bent over in front-

"Lachlan?" Vikk asked again. "Ye-eah?" I asked shakily. "I'm coming in, okay?" He alerted me. I watched in horror as the door knob turned and I dove to get a pillow to sit on top of me.

"Hey" Vikk said quietly, closing the door behind him and walking over to me. He sat down next to me on the bed, his small body barely making a dent in the mattress.