BajanCanadian Smut

Sooooo Mitch x Reader... SINCE YOU GUYS WONT COMMENT OR DM ME ANY RECOMMENDATIONS!!! (ily but seriously omf pls)

Also, I comment on your comment/dm you back when I upload. So it's not just a request that you'll never see. I actually tell you when it's out. Aaaanyways I hope you enjoy ;)

*Reader's POV*

Things with Mitch were complicated, to say the least. He had a girlfriend. But he kept hitting on me, and I liked him. But I didn't feel comfortable with helping him cheat... Honestly I'm not sure where Mitch and I stand...

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I called. The door swung open to reveal a disheveled looking Mitch. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Not that Mitch is the devil or anything, I mean look at him. He's obviously an angel with those good looks and charm. I smiled up at Mitch as he came and sat down next to me on my bed.

"So-" I started but was cut off by Mitch's lips on mine. Our kiss became heated as he pushed my back to the bed, his body over me. Wait- what am I doing?

I pushed Mitch back, disgusted in myself. I was helping him cheat! "Mitch you need to figure your shit out" I found myself saying as I got up from the bed. "What's wrong?" He asked me, grabbing onto my hand to pull me back to him.

"I'm not going to be your side chick and I most certainly am not going to help you cheat on Jess!" I said angrily. "Don't worry about her" Mitch said, smiling at me as he stood up. He towered over me in height, his caramel brown eyes melting my anger away as our gazes locked.

"Mitch... She's my friend... I can't help her boyfriend cheat on her... Even if I do think he's a great guy it's just not who I am. Cheating is not okay and I don't want to help you, Mitch" I told him, slowly getting more and more pissed off- not at him, but at myself.

"(Name)..." Mitch whispered, grabbing my hands as he smiled at me. "No Mitch! Don't you dare! Choose one or the other- not both of us!" I yelled at him, pushing Mitch off of me. How could I be so stupid to fall for a taken guy? Oh yeah, this wasn't just any taken guy. This was Mitch we were talking about. I started to leave when Mitch's words stopped me right in my tracks.

"I already chose"

I turned slowly back to look at his soft smile. "What? Who?" I asked, dreading the answer. Did he come here to tell me we need to stop this? Was that kiss the last kiss I'll ever have with Mitch?

"You" Mitch smiled sheepishly. Wait. First of all, WHAT? Second, is Mitch acting coy? He never acts coy! I found myself blushing and laughing at him. "What?" He asked, a nervous smile replacing his sheepish one.

"Mitch you're acting all adorable and innocent" I laughed. Mitch stepped closer to me so that his arms were wrapped around my back in a hug. "Trust me" He said, pulling back just enough to look me in the eyes. "I'm not so innocent" Mitch said with a smirk.

He then connected our lips passionately. My hands tangled themselves in his hair and he gripped my waist. Mitch let out a grunt as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I let it in, knowing that Mitch had chosen me over Jess. Yeah, I felt bad for Jess. But not as much as I felt happy that Mitch and I could be together.

He pulled me towards him as he backed up, his butt landing on the bed. I straddled his waist as we made out intensely.

I felt Mitch poke me with something of his from down under and I smirked into our kiss. I pushed Mitch's back to the bed as my hands ran up and down his chest, tucking under his shirt. I held my hands at his belt, pushing just my thumbs under his waist band.

Mitch flipped us around in one movement so that he was over me. His lips attacked my neck as his hands slid slowly up my shirt. He squeezed my boobs and gave me a hickey on my sweet spot, I let out a quiet moan. "Miiiitch" i cooed.

He lifted my shirt over my head then unhooked my bra as he stared down at my breasts.

Mitch stared into my eyes as he grabbed ahold of both my boobs. He massaged them and I let out a shaky breathe, my eyes closing as I took in the feeling. I felt his warm breathe then a warm wetness flick over my nipple. I let out a soft moan as my nipples grew hard from Mitch's touch.

Eventually he stopped and when I opened my eye he was shirtless and hovering over my shorts. He undid the button, then slid down the zipper. I watched as Mitch pulled down my shorts, my underwear going with them.

He stared up at me and leaned down to my womanhood. "Mitch" I said shakily as smirked. He sucked at my inner thigh, leaving a hickey. I watched him as he slowly licked up my leg, his warm tongue sliding right over my folds to the other side.

I let out a shaky breathe as he licked just under the folds, abusing my senses. Mitch flicked the tip of his tongue into me ever so slightly, pushing himself in agonizingly slow. I let out a moan as he began to fully eat me out, his lips nibbling at the outside while his tongue did wonders on the inside.

"Miiiiitch" I moaned out. He went on for a bit, I was getting closer to my release. Mitch removed himself from me, unbuckling his belt and sliding it off. "hhmmm" I sounded softly, unzipping his pants for him.

Mitch kicked his pants off completely while I stared at his erection. It was huge, to say the least. "You like what you see?" He smirked down at me. "I do" I said sweetly while my hand grabbed his boner.

Mitch let out a shaky breathe as my fingers slid down his underwear, my hand sliding right back up his base to the tip. I smirked up at Mitch as his eyes glossed over and he let out a moan while I pumped him.

Mitch's hand grabbed my own, removing it from him. I continued to smirk as he looked down at me, flushed yet eager for more. Eager for me.

Mitch took a condom out of the bedside table, opening the package. I slid it on over him, gripping his length in the process.

Mitch pushed my back to the bed and lined himself up at my entrance. Our gazes locked as he slid himself into me. I broke eye contact, throwing my head back in a moan as he pounded into my core.

Mitch pushed my thighs back, positioning himself in a better angle to hit my g-spot with every thrust. Before long, I came onto him. Mitch gave one more deep push then emptied his seed inside of me.

He pulled himself out, taking the condom off, and laid next to me in the bed. I smiled at him, our gazes locking. "Be mine?" He asked quietly, pushing a strand of hair out of my face. "After a performance like that how could I say no?" I joked, earning a smirk from Mitch.

He kissed my lips softly, his arms wrapping around my back and pulling me towards him. I nestled my head into Mitch's chest, enclosed in his warmth. Now this was something I could get used to.