BajanCanadian Fluff

GUESS WHO ALSO LIKES THE SIDEMEN? DIS BISH! And since Vikk is in the pack, you can make suggestions of Vikk x Sideman and I'd totally do it. *cough cough* Zerkstar123 *cough*

Aaaaanyways... Here you go!

*Your POV* (spooky right?)

"Miiitch" I whined. He should just give up the laptop for a God damn second! He's been on that thing all day.

"Yeah?" He asks, typing away. "Can I use the lap top?" I ask him, sliding next to him on the couch. He turns the laptop away from me, trying to hide whatever he's looking at.

"Just a sec..." He says, starting to close out of whatever he's looking at. I steal the laptop from him, jumping up as he does too. "(Name)" he warns, reaching out for the laptop.

"What is it, Mitch?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows as I begin to back away. "Is it porn?" I giggle, running around the house as I read the headline to the article Mitch was viewing.

"How to get a hot girl to like you" I read and laugh. Mitch snatches the laptop from me, returning to his position on the couch. "So who's this hot girl, Mitch?" I joke as I follow him, sitting down on the couch next to the frustrated Canadian.

"You don't know her" he says, a mixture of embarrassment and frustration laced into his tone. I feel a pang of jealousy but I ignore it, recovering quickly. "All the more reason to tell me about her" I say, scooting closer to him and wiggling my eyebrows.

"It's not like I have a chance" He says, turning to look at me with hurt eyes. "She's hilarious, smart, and different. But it's the good kind of different. And she's not pretty, like most girls, she has a certain beauty to her that other chicks just can't replicate" He says, our eyes holding an intense stare.

"Mitch, she'd be lucky to have you..." I whisper, looking down to break our eye contact. "Are you okay?" He suddenly asks, grabbing my shoulder. I look up at him, giving a forced smile. "Yeah I'm fine" I say with a fake happiness. He seems to not quite believe it, but luckily he goes along with it.

"So what else do I not know about you, besides this mystery girl?" I try to change the subject from me. "That she's you" He says absently. My eyes widen and my mouth forms an 'O' shape.

"Shit did I say that out loud?" He asks and I burst out laughing, nodding my head. "I... Well... Well now that it's uh out in the open, I'm not taking it back... I do like you, (Name)" He says and my heart melts.

"Hmm" I tease, pushing him softly back so that he laid under me. His eyes glazed over with lust and a happy smirk developed as he realized what I was doing. "Do you really like me now?" I whisper into his ear.

"Yep. Almost as much as I like Jerome"

I burst out laughing along with Mitch. "That was beautiful" I laugh, but he silences me. "Almost as beautiful as you" He whispers then finally connects our lips.