JeromeASF Smut

Yooo Jerome x Reader smut coming yo way! Idek what I'm doing anymore. Hopefully you enjoy!

*Your POV* (the spookiness intensifies)

"(Naaaaame)" Jerome calls. I stay hidden in the cabinet. Hopefully he won't find me. Jerome isn't the brightest so I wouldn't be surprised if he forgets to look in the cabinets. Sometimes he forgets that I am the master of hide and seek.

"Hey" I hear Mitch say as he walks into the kitchen. "Sup" Jerome says. The sound of the kitchen chair scraping against the tile sounds. "So how's it going with (Name)?" Mitch asks.

"I haven't told her yet" Jerome says sadly. I feel a pang of hurt in my heart for his sad voice. But soon it's replaced by confusion.. What hasn't he told me? "You should tell her soon" Mitch says, his footsteps disappear from the kitchen.

"If only I knew how" Jerome whispers, barely loud enough for me to hear. A loud sigh escapes his lips.

Should I say something? This would give Jerome the opportunity to tell me whatever he needs to... Plus I want to know.

"What do you need to tell me?" I ask, emerging from the cabinet. Jerome jumps in shock, and I laugh. "You scared me" He laughs nervously. "Sorry... So what did you need to tell me?" I ask again, not letting him change the subject.

"I was just going to ask for girl advice..." He says. Sadness overtakes me for a moment, I was hoping he'd confess his undying love for me. Far stretched, yes, but I think it's every girls' dream to have someone confess their love.

"Well, Jerome, if you're missing your period you should go down to Walgreens and get a pregnancy test" I joke.

He laughs, shaking his head while smiling at me. I return the smile, slightly happier. "Nah, my period has been normal. Thanks for your concern" he jokes back. I laugh and sit down across from him.

"So what did you want to know?" I ask. "Well, for starters, what would be your ideal image for boyfriend material?" He asks.

You.

"Why do you ask?" I chuckle nervously. "Erm I like this chick and she has a similar personality to you... So I just wanted to know what I should do..." He says, looking down at his twiddling fingers and blushing. He's adorable when he blushes.

"I don't know... Hmm... I'd say just continue doing what you're doing... I mean- you should uhh talk to her about your feelings if you haven't already..." I offer, unsure of what to say.

"I'm not sure if she'd feel the same way" he says, looking up and into my eyes. "Well if it were me, I would" I whisper, holding our gaze. He smiles brightly and I feel my nerves kick into overdrive.

"Good thing that it's you then"

He moves around the table and connects our lips, his beard scruff tickling my chin as we kissed sweetly. He pulls me up, not braking our lips apart, and pushes me gently into the wall.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" He says huskily, tingling my nerves. Jerome started kissing my cheeks, then my jaw, leading down my neck.

He stopped on my sweet spot, sucking tenderly as I let out a small moan. His kisses turned more passionate and rough, filled with lust.

We broke apart for breathe and I felt him rest his forehead on mine. When I opened my eyes, his were already staring intently at me, making my heart flutter.

"Do you want to...?" He whispered, not braking eye contact. I thought for a moment, do I want to go all the way with Jerome?

Yes, we just started being romantic with each other. But I've known Jerome for years and loved him for a long time. I trusted Jerome with my life.

I answered by kissing Jerome passionately, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hat fell to the floor and I smiled into our kiss as my hands tangled in his short hair.

I lightly rubbed our abdomens together, pushing myself against his boner. Jerome groaned in a deep, husky voice. It was so damn attractive.

Jerome broke apart from me for a moment, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his room. Once we got in he wasted no time- I was on lying on the bed and him over me within seconds.

"(Name)..." Jerome whispered into my ear, kissing just below it. I hugged onto his warm muscular body, never wanting to let go. But I had to as Jerome lifted my shirt over my head.

He stared down at me and I felt my cheeks flash red. I went to cover myself up but Jerome stopped me, pushing my arms back above my head with one hand as he stroked my cheek with the other.

"You're beautiful" he whispered, caressing my cheek. I smiled up at Jerome then pulled my hands away from his. I instead pulled his mouth to mine then slipped my hands down his chest and stomach, tucking them under the bottom of his shirt.

Our heated kiss broke for just a moment as his shirt was lifted off. It was my turn to stare at his chest, and damn did he look good.

"Wait until you see what's next" Jerome whispered into my ear, kissing around my neck in a line that lead to my mouth.

He licked my lips and I gladly opened up. My hands tangled with his hair again as he used one arm to prop himself up, the other reaching behind my back to unhook my bra. He set the bra somewhere on the bed and began kissing around my buds.

My hands found their way to his zipper as he started sucking on my nipples. I unzipped his tight pants, pulling them down a little, and Jerome kicked them off while continuing to abuse my boobs with his mouth.

"Just take me" I said breathlessly. "Beg for it" He said huskily back, kicking off his pants. We started making out again as he unzipped my shorts, which were soon also thrown onto the floor.

"Please" I begged him, sucking on his neck as he stuck one finger in my underwear. "Please what?" He asked, inserting his finger.

"Plea-" I was cut off with my own moan as he stuck in another. Jerome scissored his fingers as he whispered down into my ear. "I can't hear you"

"Please fuck me, Jerome" I said, throwing my head back and arching my back as he got up to his knuckles into me.

"Will do" Jerome said smugly, removing his hand and then my underwear. Thank God.

Jerome pulled his own underwear down, exposing himself. "You're completely sure, right, (Name)?" He asked as he positioned himself.

"Oh my God just fuck me already" I said and heard him laugh before pushing in.

I moaned, gripping his tense back muscles, as Jerome pushed in and out.

"Jerooome" I moaned again, kissing his lips lustfully. "(Name), I love you" He whispered, kissing my lips with more passion then ever. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he said those three simple words.

(Or maybe it was his dick you felt in your stomach 😉)

"I love you too, Jerome" I whispered back. Then I moaned loudly as I came onto Jerome. "Fuck" he cursed, pulling out at the last second. Jerome came on the bed sheets then collapsed next to me.

No words were spoken as we settled into a comfortable silence. His arms wrapped around me and I nuzzled my face into his neck. Things couldn't be more perfect...

A/N: lmaooo sorry for that little comment... I couldn't resist. ANYWAYS... I hope you enjoyed! Also, COMMENT SHIPS FOR FUCK SAKES!