BajanCanadian Smut

Suggested by @Kat_The_Wolf
Enjoy ;)

*Reader's POV*

"This is great" I told Mitch, practically inhaling the ravioli that he had made. It was mouth watering. "Thank you" He said, staring at me with a glint of amusement in his eyes. "Quit watching me eat that's weird Mitch" I laughed and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"I know what I'd much rather watch you eat" he joked with a smirk. "Oh my God" I laughed. "But seriously- this is awesome" I said, savoring the last bite. Mitch had finished a while ago, even though I'd been inhaling my food.

"Just like my-" Mitch started but was interrupted by Jerome. "Hey (Name) and Mitch. How are you two enjoying my-Mitch's. Mitch's ravioli?" Jerome asked, a worried expression capturing his face as I figured it out.

"Knew it" I said to Mitch, sitting back in my chair with a smug smile. "Hm?" He asked, not making eye contact. "I knew you didn't make this" I said and laughed as he cursed under his breathe.

"Jerome! You gave away the secrets!" Mitch yelled playfully at Jerome. "Ehhhh only one of them... I mean... Pshhh" Jerome said nervously. "So there's more?" I asked, smirking at Mitch.

"Jerome I will seriously murder you if you say anything" Mitch said, ignoring my presence. But now I want to know. "Oh Jerrrooome" I called, standing up and putting my hand on his shoulder.

Jerome laughed nervously, looking from my smug smile to Mitch's slightly pissed off yet fearful look. "Mitch, either Jerome can tell me your secret or you can tell me. It's your choice who you want me to hear it from" I said, smirking at Jerome.

I knew that the bacca had feelings for me, so it wouldn't be too hard to get him to say something. Plus he sucks at keeping secrets.

"He wouldn't tell you" Mitch said, giving Jerome a death glare. "Uhh" Jerome said nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "Well I'd do something for him in return..." I hinted, stepping between Jerome and Mitch's glare. I leaned forward onto Jerome's shoulder, whispering into his ear so that Mitch can still hear me: "you will tell me... Right?"

"FINE! I'll tell you!" Mitch shouted, getting up and pulling me away from Jerome. Mission accomplished. I smirked smugly at Mitch, taking his hand and leading him to his room. This way he'll be able to tell me in private.

"What the fuck just happened?" I heard Jerome say from the kitchen and I laughed, causing Mitch to soften slightly.

We got into his room and I sat on his bed, facing towards him. "Before I tell you, I want to ask you something" Mitch said, closing the door behind him. I nodded my head, motioning for him to continue. "Do you like Jerome?" He asked, and I burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I shouldn't be laughing..." I said as Mitch smiled and sat next to me. Jerome's a decent guy, but I can't imagine being any more then friends with him. It'd just be... I don't know... Weird and awkward.

"No, I don't like Jerome" I said. It took all of my will power to not add on that I like Mitch. Just sitting on his bed with him was enough to make my heart pound.

"So... Your secret?" I asked softly, still thinking about whether I should tell him that I like him after he tells me whatever he needs to. What if he's dating someone else? Fuck I didn't think this through. If he tells me that I'll never get to tell him. I need to tell him now!

"I-" Mitch started but I interrupted him. "Wait... I-I uhm... Need to tell you something first" I said. He nodded, staring into my eyes intensely. Shit shit shit. What if he doesn't feel the same way? Ok, (Name), just tell him. Do it now or you never will.