Merome (+Lachlan)

Question; do Mitch and Lachlan have a ship? If so, what's their ship name?

If not, I propose we start them a ship. #Mitchlan

*Jerome's POV*

I don't know what I expected when Mitch, Lachlan, and I all moved down to Florida together. Maybe some banter, great recording sessions, and possibly starting a relationship with Mitch.

But I certainly did not expect to get caught up in a love triangle.

As we all sat there watching Divergent, it was all I could think about. Maybe I should choose one of them. But at the same time I loved them both...

What if they chose each other and left me? I couldn't even begin to imagine the hurt and heart ache I'd feel.

"Jeerooome?" Lachlan asked, poking my side. "Huh?" I squirmed away from his finger. "You spaced out" Mitch answered for him, sitting down next to me. "I was just thinking" I told them, shrugging.

"Dirty bacca thoughts?" Mitch smirked. "Maybe" I said with a wink. "You know we could make your dirty bacca thoughts come to life" Lachlan whispered into my ear, him and Mitch exchanging a smirk.

"Hmm" I hummed, unsure of what to say. "Come on, Jerome. Let Lachy and I work our magic" Mitch whispered, nibbling my ear.

I nodded with a smirk and allowed myself to be led to the bedroom by Mitch and Lachlan. "One rule" Lachlan pronounced as we entered my bedroom. "You have to do whatever we say" He continued with a smirk.

"Do whatever you want to me" I said with a wink. Mitch backed me against the bedroom wall, his eyes looking directly into my own. "Undress" He told me forcefully.

"And what happens if I don't listen?" I asked, brushing my lips against Mitch's neck. "We'll make you go insane" Lachlan told me, grabbing my hand and pulling me from Mitch to him.

"Hmm then maybe I won't listen..." I said, crossing my arms. "Fine by me" Mitch whispered in my ear, suddenly behind me. Mitch reached around me as he kissed my neck, slipping his hands under my shirt.

Lachlan approached my front, taking off my shirt. He kissed my lips forcefully, pushing Mitch and I back towards the bed. Mitch sat down, me on his lap, and Lachlan in front of me.

Lachlan climbed on top of my lap while I sat in between Mitch's legs, his erection poking my butt. Both boys paused for a moment to take off their shirts. Lachlan then continued to kiss my lips while Mitch abused my neck.

"Mmmm" I moaned as Mitch left a hickey. "You're mine" He said huskily, kissing the soreness away. "Ours" Lachlan corrected Mitch, while he began to undo my belt buckle.

"There's plenty of Jerome to around" I joked then nibbled on Lachlan's bottom lip. They didn't answer me. Instead, Lachlan pulled down my pants.

As Lachlan returned to my lips I pushed him on to his side, rolling off Mitch and onto him. I pinned Lachlan's hands above his head and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

Meanwhile, Mitch removed all of his clothes. I felt him slip his fingers under my waist band, teasing me as he pulled them down over my erection.

I got off of Lachlan, turning to Mitch. Standing from the bed, I pushed Mitch back to the wall. With a smirk on my face, I dropped to my knees. Lachlan watched as he undressed himself, all of us getting harder by the minute.

Mitch looked down at me as I licked the precum off the tip of his dick. He leaned back into the wall, his hands tangling in my hair. I licked from his tip to his balls, then back. He moaned as I swiveled my tongue around his dick head.

"Just take me whole" Mitch ordered, his voice husky. "Your wish..." I kissed his dick too again. "Is my command..." I took Mitch whole, earning moans as I deep throated him.

As soon as Mitch came into my mouth, Lachlan practically pulled me off of him. He walked us backwards towards the bed, his tip brushing against my asscheeks.

Lachlan sat down on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. I rubbed my buttcheeks against Lachlan, teasing him. "Jerooome" He moaned, pushing his head into my neck.

Deciding I'd had enough fun teasing him, I pushed myself down onto Lachlan. He bucked his hips up, meeting my downward thrusts.

Mitch walked towards us, smirking as he lowered his head and began sucking me. "Ahhhh" I moaned, throwing my head back on to Lachlan's shoulder as I slammed down onto him.

Mitch deep throated me, it felt amazing to have his lips attached to my nerves. Lachlan filled my butt with his seed, letting out a lustful moan as he did so. That sent me over edge and I shot my own liquid down Mitch's throat. It dribbled out of his mouth and onto his chest.

We were all gasping for breathe, exhausted. Lachlan removed himself from my butt, laying down on the bed. He passed out almost immediately.

Mitch and I smiled tiredly at each other. "I think I'm going to go take a shower" Mitch said, looking down at my cum on his chest. "Mind if I join?" I smirked up at Mitch.

"Well come on then" He said, letting out a small laugh as we made our way to the bathroom.