Chapter Twenty-Six

Tessa

Last night was a dream come true. I finally experienced the feeling of Levi's lips crashing into mine when he helped me back to my room. The way his hands molded around my body perfectly, digging furiously into my skin made me crave him in ways I never thought possible. It was incredible! And now I'm left wanting more.

I always knew he would be an amazing kisser. I just never thought I would get the chance to find out. Now that I have, I don't think anyone else will ever compare. The moment he stopped, I felt cold and lonely. More than anything, I wanted his mouth on mine again. I needed to feel him over me.

It's all I've been able to think about all morning. I would have kept kissing him all night if he had let me. Who knows, maybe more. I know the reason he stopped- he thought I'd had too much to drink to make any wise decisions, but he was wrong.

I knew exactly what I was doing, and if he had let me decide, I would have woken up with him next to me this morning. The bed felt far too big with just me in it. There was an empty space begging to be claimed by Levi. Even if all we did was cuddle, I would have been so happy.

I rolled over this morning, imagining him there with me, pretending that he wrapped his big strong arms around my waist and whispered the dirtiest things in my ear. Oh, the things he would do to me...

My fantasy started out innocent enough but it soon grew hot and heavy. Levi spoke sweet nothings to me, placing soft pecks below my ear and down my jaw. Then, his hands started to wander up and down my sides under my shirt. His words grew more sexual as his fingers stroked my skin, making my chest heave in anticipation.

"I'm going to devour you, Tessa," he cooed. "I'm going to make it so good that you forget every name but mine."

My eyes rolled back in my head as his hand crept slowly toward my chest, teasing the sensitive underside of my breasts. I could feel my breath hitch, waiting for him to keep going. I wanted- no- I needed this. And the only person who could give it to me was Levi.

His lips brushed my neck as he let out the hottest moans against my skin. I arched my back, encouraging him to explore my full chest as my backside pressed against his groin. It was an agonizing wait, but he finally obliged, taking both of my tits into his capable hands at once. He massaged them, paying particular attention to my nipples as he drove me wild.

The pinch of his fingers against my excited nubs made me cry with pleasure. He was a god, and I wanted to know how he would feel inside me. I started to roll my hips, hoping Levi would take the hint and claim me that way I ached for him to. His growing erection only made me needier.

Before I knew it, his hand was traversing lower right where I needed him most. Levi slipped inside my panties without hesitation, parting my weeping folds with his huge fingers.

I felt the stutter of his chest as he inhaled deeply. "You're so fucking wet for me, baby. Aren't you?"

All I could do was whimper as he slid one finger inside me, curling just the right way, hitting the spot that drove me insane. I was delirious with the sensations he pulled out of me, almost missing when he spoke again.

"Who does this belong to, Tessa?"

He moved inside me faster, sliding another finger deep into my honeypot, twisting ever so slightly. I couldn't speak. All sense of language escaped me as Levi skillfully stroked my soaked core.

"Tessa," he said sternly when I didn't answer him.

"Levi," I croaked.

"Whose pussy is this? Tell me, baby girl, and I'll make you scream." His words cut straight to the bundle of nerves he was teasing.

Panting, I choked out the words he needed to hear, the ones that we both knew were always true. "Fuck, Levi! It's yours. Only yours."

I felt him smile as his lips attached to my neck once more, letting his wet tongue glide over my hot skin. "That's right, baby. Your pussy is mine."

My orgasm came quickly after that, with Levi's fingers diving deep into me, his thumb pressing on my swollen bud as he thrust in and out eagerly. He gave me what he promised, making me scream his name as my walls crashed down over his fingers that continued to work me mercilessly.

His rapid heartbeat thrummed against my back as he slowed down, starting to soothe my aftershocks. I was still writhing against him as he softly caressed my thigh. "Such a good girl, Tessa. My good fucking girl."

I was breathing hard as I came down from my high. My eyes were clenched shut, and my hand gripped the bedsheets as I relished the sensations Levi had brought to me. The euphoric feeling was addictive; I'd never come so hard in my life.

And it was all a fantasy.

Holy shit. My eyes flew open, and reality came crashing down around me.

If fantasy Levi is that good, I wonder how incredible real Levi is.

My body was still quaking as I pulled the hand I'd pretended was Levi's away from my sex. I was dripping from the excitement and delirious in the afterglow, so much so that I didn't even hear the knock on my door.

I was still catching my breath when someone walked in. I shot up in the bed, pulling the sheets around me, hoping they couldn't tell what I'd just been doing in here.

"It's time to get up, Tessa. Leah and Charlotte have mimosas downstairs for us. Come on," Colin said as he stepped toward the bed.

I must have looked guilty. His composure instantly changed when he took a good look at me. Colin narrowed his eyes and took in my appearance. When he smirked, I knew he'd figured it out.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked.

I swallowed hard before shaking my head. "No, not at all," I said unconvincingly. "I was just waking up."

He saw right through me, his smirk growing as he shot me a knowing stare. "That's one hell of a way to wake up."

I thought my eyes were going to roll out of my head; my lids couldn't open any further. I stared wide-eyed and open-mouthed at my best friend, at a loss for words.

Colin wiggled his eyebrows at me before turning to leave. "I hope fantasy Levi was good."

He dogged the pillow I threw at him after snapping back to reality. "When you're done daydreaming, come downstairs and join us," he laughed, turning to face me once more when he grabbed the door handle.

"I'm sure he'll be down soon, too," Colin informed me with a wink before leaving me to the privacy of my bedroom again.

I instantly fell back onto my pillow, feeling the heat in my cheeks from my embarrassment. Thank goodness that was Colin. If it were Levi...

A naughty thought crossed my mind.

If it were Levi that had just walked in instead of Colin, this would have gone so much differently.

If he had walked in just a few moments earlier...

Mmm.

Maybe we'd be making my fantasy a reality right now. 

A/N: 

A little bit of spice to start this Monday off right. Too bad it wasn't Levi who walked in to wake Tessa instead of Colin...

Predictions for the next chapter anyone?