Prologue:

Picture: Alex's cat

Alex:

" Hello Alex, come in, come in." A guy who was about 6ft tall, with short dark brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, long pointy face, tells me as he motions for me into the big court room. He's wearing a dark blue suit with a dark red plaid tie that matches the cherry red wood of the building. Very bank like.

Kind of reminds me of the bank from Harry Potter.

Oh Im So excited to figure out my inner cat! My parents tell me I'm gonna become a werecat! I have no clue as to how they'd know that.However, I'd like to have the counsel tell me and confirm it. They can't ever lie. It says so in their vows.

The Zodiac council us closest to my home, so I'm coming here today for my shifting day!

My parents and I walk through the grand doors, and in front of me is a marvelous room with huge twelve seats. Each with a person wearing a large white robe. Their zodiac representation embroidered on the sides. On each of their desk lies a little name tag telling their name and position. It was all kinds of formal, and I felt so out of place. I just showed up in some black jeans and a gray sweater.

But this place wasn't just some courtroom. It was the Grand Council Hall. Where the twelve members of the court are the stars themselves, and as legend tells it; they are the moon goddesses court of Earth. The moon goddess is their boss, and no one else. Very high class.

" Oh, sweet Alexandria. Do not be afraid, for all you need to do is stand right here in the middle of the room." He motions me. Putting a hand on my shoulder. " Right here, and you shall shift. Once  you shift you'll feel like your being pulled into a deep darkness, but your not. It's just you going into your own head so you'll see your animal. " He explains as he turns me toward the front.

Where the highest pedestal lies empty. Twelve out of the Thirteen Zodiacs ate here.

Legend has it that every one hundred years, The Moon goddess's sister comes back to earth. Claiming her rightful place as their leader. She leads for as long as the person whom she is with shall live. 

" When a person shifts, and they go into your head, your animal will explain to you everything you need to know about them. What breed they are, their name." He informs me further.

" Ok let's do this." I say as calmly as I can. I don't want to make a fool of myself, but man am I nervous.

Before I shift, I turn around to look at my parents. Seeng in their eyes the pride I would expect them to see when they see my cat.

My Mom apparently went to a witch while she was pregnant with me. She was way to excited ti see what I was. My mom is a werecat like me, my father is a werewolf. But my Mom is widely accepted into the pack.

" All you need to do is shift, and we'll work our magic so that you can meet her." A different counsel member informs me. A sweet elderly voice resonates as she stands up before the others. Making me turn my head to see who the voice belonged to. On her robe was an orange crab and in the shape of the symbol ♋️. I realize that now every one is standing, and staring at me expectantly.

Feeling my bones pop, and my skin turn to fur.  I shift, and unlike last time it doesn't hurt as much. It's still very uncomfortable. Once I shift I feel the tug pull on my head. It truly does feels like I'm being sucked into a dark abyss,

" He really was telling the truth" I state when it's over. Looking around in the dark void.

" Yes he was" a feminine voice says behind me. I turn around and see that there stands a HUGE Cheetah with black spots and stripes down her back ( Picture up top👆👆👆) .