Reunite?

Picture: Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael
Song: " Gossip" By: Sleeping with Sirens

Previously :

" Welcome to the RedSilver Pack!"

Alex POV:

While Marci, Mrs. Cancer, and I are in the kitchen eating a snack, the boys are in the Alphas conference room discussing with Alpha Irwin.

Wow I didn't realize just how much I remembered of this place, it hasn't changed much over the years.

" Yeah.... but we were always in the back yard. "

" Alex you can come in. Marci, Ms. Cancer you two stay out here." Ashton says. Looking at both of them with a          dont-go-anywhere look.

Walking into the Alphas office, I take in the scenery.

It's a relatively big conference room with a long round wooden table in the center, and black leather chairs surrounding it. The walls are grey, and have wooden bookshelves lining the back of the room.

The Alpha is sitting at the far end, and it is just us two in here.

Still standing by the large wooden doors, I stand with my back straight, and head tilted up as I get to the point.

" Alpha Irwin, I know I was apart of this pack once. However, I left with Ms. Cancer the night of the attack. She has raised me since. I know now that it's my destiny to be back here in order for my cat to fulfill her purpose. So, I was wondering if I could rejoin the RedSilver pack. And if you accept me, I would just be happy starting down on the bottom as an omega. " I say respectfully as I cut to the chase. Taking a seat at the other end of the table.

Alpha Irwin may be nice, but when there is business, he gets down to the point. With no beating around the bush. Scratching the small beard on  his face, he leans back into his chair. Looking at me intensely as he thinks over my statement.

" Alex, first of all don't call me Alpha Irwin, call me Bret. Second, your father was the pack warrior by birth right. Which means that it is your birth right to be warrior. However, that is Luke's position. So to be fair, I propose that you two work together as co-pack warriors. At least as long as you will be staying in my pack." He says. Leaning forward on the table. Looking me in the eyes. His dark brown eyes holding all seriousness as he makes his final decision.

" Now all that's left to do, is the ritual of entering you into the pack, and informing the pack of our agreement. So in two nights time, you will fight Luke to first blood. " He states.

My eyes widening in shock as I realize what he just said.

First blood!?

First blood is when two people fight, and  someone bleeds, no one is  allowed to stop the fight till either one person dies, or gives up.

" Oh, and Marci is a guardian witch in training. Can she continue do her training here?" I ask, hopefully.

" Marci can do her training here. You can go now, I have lots of paperwork to do. You'll find your room down the hall. You'll do move into the pack house after you enter the pack. For now, rest up, and prepare for the fight." Alpha Irwin says as he pulls out a black briefcase full of paperwork.

As soon as I step out of the room Marci starts ramming me with questions.

" What did he say?"
" Can you re-join?"
" Can I stay? My Mom said it was alright, and that she would send me an instructor to stay with me!"

Before she can continue, I put my hands on her shoulders and try to hold her still.

"Marci stop! I can barely think with all your questions. First off he offered me a position to be warrior because it's me birth right. Luke and I will be co-warriors because he is Ashton's future warrior, and it's his right as well to be warrior. Then he said that in two nights, he'll have a ceremony put together for me to re-join. Finally, you Marci can stay and continue your guardian witch training." I say happily.

" YAYYYYY! I can stay and do my training woo- hoo!" Marci exclaims excitedly while doing her happy dance.

" Wait! What about Mrs. Cancer?" Marci asks.

" Oh, ummmm, well he didn't say anything about her. But I would assume that she would be staying here because she's a council member. "

Yay! Step one is Complete. I'm in! Now, I just have to train, and then I'll take down the murderous person who killed my parents!

" Yeah, but no one knows that we're a werecat. Dogs don't like cats remember? Just be on guard." Juniper advises as I can feel her nervousness.

Fine

" I don't know what will happen, but it would probably be best if we shift during the fight." Juniper says as she changes her mind.

What?

" Start off with a clean slate. Show them that we have nothing to hide so they can trust us. We need them. Remember?"

Good plan.

" Marci and Mrs. Cancer can sleep in our guest bedrooms for now. ' Ashton states, breaking me from my internal conversation.

As everyone takes their bags, and heads off to their rooms. I start to feel a little dizzy.

Juniper?

" Just wait! Something fun is going to happen soon."

___________________------------------------------------__________________

Heyy!! So this chapter is updated!! Yay!! (9/22/17)

Anyways, hope yall enjoy!!!

Please dont forget to vote/comment!!!

CheshieCat15 👻👻