Battle pt 2

Picture above is Mr. Rogues wolf.
Song: " Villain I'm Not" By: Three Days Grace

Previously;

But the all so familiar, and beautiful smell engulfed me. Telling me where my mate is.

Damien's POV;

Knocking one of Mr. Rogues goons heads off, my wolf all of a sudden perks up.

" Whats up Adrian?" I ask him.

" Mate has been here." He says sniffing around.

I smell the air and I smell her vanilla strawberry scent.

I start to follow it, when I hear.

" MR. ROUGE I. AM. NOT. YOURS!" Being screamed.

"Alex" both Adrian and I say,

I then suddenly turn a corner, and their she is. She turns around and sees me.

At first I see relief in her eyes and watch as her shoulders slouch. I then look at her clothes, she apparently has changed clothes, and her black tank top is ripped, along with her black jeans. Her hair is in a messy ponytail, and she was bleeding from her lip and her head.

Growling "Who ever hurt Mate will pay." Adrian growls possesively in my head.

Next thing I know Alex is in my harms hugging me like as If shes never hugged before. Smiling I hug her back, and to calm my wolf down. I bring my head to the place im between her neck and sholder smelling her beautiful scent.

Engulfing myself in her scent, and the amazing sparks that come with being mates.

" Hey, I think we should go.' I hear Alex urgently suggest.

Nodding I take her hand, still feeling thd sparks from our hug, smiling I turn around and lead out of this moongoddes forsaken place.

" And just where do you think you're going?" I hear someone say from behind us when we reach the end of the hall.

Dead end.

Turning around I see who was talking. He was tall, but not as tall as Alex or I. He had short messy black hair, with ice blue eyes. White skin, and very well muscled. Wearing a purple shirt with blue jeans.

" Um outa here loser." Alex sassily snaps.

" Woah who knew she could be sassy.

" Im afraid you're cornered, and dead. " he says cockily crossing his arms over his chest. And then two more well muscled guys stand behind him.

" Do you know who I am?" Alex says snarling. I look at her eyes and see their a bright gold.

" Well looks like her cats here." Adrian says.

" Um dead?" Goon 1 says. As Alex and Goon 1 advances, taking up the back. Alex starts to spar with him while I take Goon 2 and 3.

Goon 2 starts to swing a punch at me and I dodge it, grabbing his arm, I duck and then punch him in the ribs while kicking goon 3 n the stomach making him fly into the wall.

Then goon 2, while supporting his ribs he starts to lunge at me again, but I manage to dodge him and push him in to goon 3. Knocking them both out.

I turn around and see that Alex and goon 1 are still fighting. Then suddenly goon 1 grabs Alex's throat and pushes her up against the wall. And thats when I lose it. Ive been trying to hold back my wolf since I saw the cuts on her lip, and across her body. . Seeing this pushes him over the edge.

" No body hurts mate!" Adrian roars.

I then hoe up and choke goon 1 into the wall.

" No. One. Hurts. Mate! Hurt her you die!" He says angrily as he goes up and twist his neck, hearing the familiar crack of his neck, and life less eyes.

Turning around I see Alex holding her neck and staring at me with wide eyes. Eyes filled with shock, relief, and fear?

Using my wolf speed I walk over and put my head I'm between her neck and shoulder, calming my wolf down.

Alex POV;

" No. One. Hurts. Mate! Hurt her you die!" Damien says angrily as he goes up and twist his neck, hearing the  crack of his neck, and life less eyes.

Damien turns around, and I see his eyes bright green, his wolf must be in control, while holding my neck.

" Damien just killed him." I say to Juniper.

" Yes he did wasn't he amazing." Juniper says dreamily.

Using his wolf speed he walks over and put his head I'm between my neck and shoulder, calming his wolf down.

After catching my breath I say " You alright?" I ask him.

Nodding his head in response he says " Lets go."

After walking around for a few  minuets we make it outside. Then I hear the familiar voice of

" Alex!" " Alex!" .

Turning around I see Chloe running up to me. I start to walk to her when Damien puts his arm protectively around me, stopping me from moving. Growling possessively at her, I put my hand on his arm, calming him down.

" Chloe! What are you doing here? Where have you been? Are you Coming with us still?" I suddenly bombard her with my questions. Before she could reply Damien says,

" WHAT you invited a rogue to come with us!?" Damien screams at me. Saying rogue as if its the most disgusting word ever. " Yes, Ill explain later." I tell him, with Damien huffing in response.

" Alex first Im here to show you the way out, second Ive been busy since your mate here was caught having a few of his pack members around the border, and third yes Im Coming with you." Chloe says sagging her shoulders.

Sighing in relief I say " well lets go." Motioning my hand forward In reference to tell Chloe to lead the way.

-------_________----------________-----____

Hey Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far!!! I updated this chapter yay!

Anyways please dont forget to Vote/Comment

Either way hope you like and enjoy my story. (12/15/16)

Chessie_Cat14👻👻