Mr. Rogue Pt 2

Picture: Mr. Rogue (His age is around the 46 area, his face may not show it. But his hands look more around that age!)
Song: " The Outsider" by Black Veil Brides

Previously:
Ending the connection, I stand up fresh as a daisy, and walk with Damien over to our bed, and lay down an take a much needed nap.
Im worn out.

Chloe POV;

" UGGGG Who turned on the sun?" I ask myself as I get my tired butt out of bed. For the past week my sleep has been very hard to get, and last night was the best sleep I've had in a while. Thanks to the MANY sleeping pills I took.

I get myself dressed, and ready to go off to do whatever the alpha needs me to do when I approach my closed doorand there is  a little note on the handle.

Dear Chloe;

I would really like to talk to you,

So if you want to

Meet me at the place where we first met.

And in the end Ill give you some space. If you truly deny me as your mate.

~ Michael.

" Psh yeah right, you have been trying to talk to me all week." I say as I walk outside, and go out to train.

Yeah.... no. Im not talking to him.

" But why not?" Peril ask me. Whining at the end.

" Because I have nothing to say to him!" I retort. Shutting out my wolf before she can whine my ear off!

Walking into the training area, I starts to stretch. Knowing that soon Ill have to start my class.

Best thing about training is one, I get to show off to Michael my moves, and two mates are very possessive of their mates so me NOT training with him will really tick him off.

So yay.

" Chloe, please can we go today?" Peril begs me.

" Why?"

" Because I need to see him, so please when we meet him give me some control."

Sighing "Fine but I talk to him first." I say sternly.

" Ill allow that " Peril grumbles.

Nodding happily, I then proceed to start the class.

Totally dominating all my opponents who I spar with. I would be training the, but Luke was training them today. He came in right after I had called the class together. He said that he wanted to teach today. So I let him.

Thankfully tomorrow I am training them. So that means I get to woop their butts, and make them hurt for a week.

My old pack was one of the toughest packs in the U.S, more known for there fighting skills. So It was a shock that we were taken out. But we would have won, if I would have just been a bit faster.

Me helping this pack, is my way of making it up to my father, and my old pack .

Michael POV;