Perfect Weapon

Picture: Alpha Derek played by Dominic Sherwood
Song: " Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides

Previously:
" Oh honey no wonder you're so nervous." She then says putting her hand on my shoulder. Not exactly understanding fully what she means, but I think I have a good Idea why.

Kaitlin's POV:

" HEY GET UP! YOU NEED TO TRAIN!!" Marci yells, waking me up instantly.

" Why? Ive only been here two weeks?!" I ask angry that she obnoxiously decided to wake me up. I was enjoying my sleep. Now, thanks to her, I have to get up and do something with my life.

Not like there is much to do being a Hunan Luna and all.

After yesterday's fiasco, I just want to sleep,and hang with my Mate. Which I just now notice isn't here laying next to me. He must have left early while I was sleeping.

" NO! You are getting out of this bed right now! Ive already informed Alex, and she will be helping you to train." Marci said as she rummages through my once neatly packed suitcase. Marci, just ruined it. Thanks!

Ok, and now I shall explain how I know Marci, and Mrs. Cancer.

A few months ago when I received the necklace Derek gave me. I didn't even know it had powers, until I had severely burned a pack member because she was hitting on my Mate. Come to find out Derek had had it charmed with elemental powers, so I can protect myself when around the supernatural. It can only work when worn by humans, because the necklace can sense if someone is a supernatural. After that incident, I got trained by Marci, and Mrs. Cancer to channel, and control my necklaces powers.

Thats why they've been gone for a while.

I get up, walk over and shove Marci out of my room, so I can change.  I then brush my frizzy, wavy/curly, medium length, honey brown colored hair.

Trying to make it look nice is almost impossible. Having it down? Not an option. There is no controlling the 'it' that is my hair.

I put it up into w side braid, pinning back my swoop bangs so they dont fall out. I then change into some Black rip jeans, and a grey hoodie with a cute deer stitch pattern. I know it's April, but this sweater is comfy, and it's not that hot here compared to hot and humid Florida by this time of the year.

Grabbing my phone off of the night stand, I go to the door and put my shoes on.

Racing outside my room, and winding down a couple of stairs. I go behind the building where Marci, and another girl I guess Alex is. Taking this time to check Alex out. I see that she is taller than me (like everyone else in the world), long brown straightish wavy hair, and because Im always insecure about myself, I notice how skinny she is. Which makes me feel very uncomfortable.

She was quite pretty. She was wearing some black yoga pants, and a neon green tank top on.

" Hi, Im Alex, Marci has told me so much about you." She says with a smile, reaching her hand out for me to shake. Making me feel even more uncomfortable.

I am not good with meeting new people, or social situations.

" Hi, Im Kaitlin." I say, returning the hand shake.